Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

For the turbo not to deteriorate ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:51 # 1
turbo27
change the oil every 7500 km first, do not wait for 10000, your engine will not be damaged for 10000 km, but the turbo will be damaged ... change the oil filter at every lubrication, change the air filter every time you change the oil, use oil with proper quality and engine, stop Do not stop and stop, use quality diesel, check the air filter box inside, at least every two minutes of lubrication, while the engine rotates 4500 revolutions per minute, the turbo translates 150 000 revolutions, remember this, what we call prophet gear on the long road Gülme Do not apply to the method, here is the reason that this turbocharger is going to be pressurized ...... use cyclical ... look after how your turbo is doing 400000 km ... see ... Embarrassed
08.05.2020 14:51 # 2
peugeotefe

Thanks for the useful information. No one will share this information, diesel readers carefully. In particular, I will point out the problems that are constantly happening to me, we sell the turbo, we have the last controls checked by the turbocharger and we deliver it to the customer 2 days or 3 days later, the turbo comes back, so what the wearer does not change the oil or the 1.4 diesels and 1.6 diesel peuets I'm talking about the wearing of the turbo's plastic double-deck hose. Due to the low lubrication of the turbo, the turbo is malfunctioning, but we can tell it to the masters why it is to the customer. I said I would share it in this title.

08.05.2020 14:51 # 3
turbo27
in fact, it is a careful task to assemble the turbo, some of our mechanic friends can make mistakes from time to time, and we are having trouble with these issues.
08.05.2020 14:51 # 4
arifziyaar
Let me ask in a lightly related question with the title. I renewed my turbocharger due to turbo malfunction two or three months ago.There is no problem in the meantime. But I opened the hood to look at the water this weekend.
- I'm very careful when running and stopping since the breakdown event. But why was this prophet gear harmful? I heard that the turbo was not working before 2000 cycles. If it is harmful, we should use over 2000 cycles.
08.05.2020 14:51 # 5
turbo27
[QUOTE = aza1980] Let me ask you a question that is slightly related to the title. I renewed my turbocharger due to turbo malfunction two or three months ago.There is no problem in the meantime. But I opened the hood to look at the water this weekend.
- I'm very careful when running and stopping since the breakdown event. But why was this prophet gear harmful? I heard that the turbo was not working before 2000 cycles. If it is harmful, we should use over 2000 cycles.
[/ QUOTE]
I don't understand what you mean when you say the turbe around the turbo, there is no head around the turbo, if you mean the air inlet and outlet hoses, there is nothing to be afraid of. It is necessary to reach a cycle, the turbo reaches the engine at 2000 cycles, let us come to the prophet shift event; When the ball is thrown, the engine turns to idle in the turbo, when you shift into gear again, it goes from 750 rpm to 2500 3000 rpm and suddenly it tires the trunk, it causes problems in both lubrication and bushings ...
08.05.2020 14:51 # 6
muhlisoz
thanks for your useful information, i will pay more attention from now on
08.05.2020 14:51 # 7
arifziyaar
turbo27 is very useful for me, thank you very much.
08.05.2020 14:51 # 8
AydinBeyol
thanks for informations
08.05.2020 14:51 # 9
t@lip
torbo27 thank you very much, you really provided useful and descriptive information ..
08.05.2020 14:51 # 10
tayfunyesilyurt
walla this information was very useful. thanks
08.05.2020 14:51 # 11
iibrahimm
Would you comment on the fuel consumption when we do not press the gas in gear while the ramp is lowering down or fuel consumption while in the idle prophet gear?
there are many comments about this topic i am confused
08.05.2020 14:51 # 12
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = iibrahimm] Would you comment on the fuel consumption when we do not press the gas in gear when the ramp is lowering down or the fuel consumption while in idle gear.
there are many comments about this topic i am confused
[/ QUOTE]
0 lt if you land in gear.
average 1-2 liters if you get off idle
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”