Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

follow me home little problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:02 # 1
monalos
Hello, good day, I set everything for follow me, I connected the relays, pressed the lock, the car is locked, follow me, the relay is pulling, the lights are on, it is counting 30 seconds, it turns off.
After the follow me relay was triggered, I connected the output end that gave 12v to the coil end of another 40a relay. When I press the lock from the remote, the circuit works, but as I said, the follow me relay closes at the end of the time, it is triggered back in 1 second.

When I cancel the 40a relay, I connect the 12v output end of the relay to the lamp. The system works without any problems. When the door is opened, it counts and closes.
but I don't understand why it doesn't work properly when it is plugged into the 40a relay. Does the coil of the 40a relay trigger the relay back from the magnetic field?

I would appreciate it if you help on this subject. Thanks ..
08.05.2020 20:02 # 2
Eyup B.
I just learned the feature called follow me. After stopping, you burn the longs, it turns off for 30 seconds, but I do not like it.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 3
sanctuary35
It's not something I use even once, is it worth it to play with your car's electrical parts?
08.05.2020 20:02 # 4
BurakCnR
Show it to an electronica without doing a job: D
08.05.2020 20:02 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = sanctuary35] is not something I have used once, is it worth it to play with your car's electrical parts for this? [/ QUOTE]
Let's discuss this now? You may not be using it. you may not need it. Your friend may need it, he may have eager. In other words, the essence of the job may be that it wants it. Besides, I am using it very much. Nothing to play with electrical parts :)
08.05.2020 20:02 # 6
Gokcesel
Hodja, if you have a health problem, do not use the problem right now :) I do not have a complete information about the problem.

If you took a photo while assembling, if you open a subject and explain the operations under it, there will be preliminary information for the friends who want to do it :)
08.05.2020 20:02 # 7
monalos
I did it, it was nice, it did not bother me, so when it locks, it turns on when the lamps leave the car, I wait for the head for 45 seconds because the dioma will not turn off when the car is left. It turned out cheap, we got over it, so I was afraid that it would damage the brain, I disassembled it was standing in the car, it was nice to have it, but it was nice, but the boxes and cables appear, I do not like it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”