Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

FOIL COATING ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:54 # 1
C!N
Friends I have been thinking of painting the bumper and side bars and door handles of my 206 hatchback pearl black vehicle without body color for a while, but as a result of my research I found out that this process can have very mediocre results in incompetent hands. Instead, I am now thinking of covering the same areas with vehicle color, but I don't know much about this. How do you think it is, is it very grin, is it hard to find the color of the vehicle, how it results in use in the long term, only what would be the cost of these parts etc. etc etc. ? Waiting for the answers of interested and knowledgeable friends?
08.05.2020 14:54 # 2
alp34

After all, the color of this car is black brother pattern, metallic gray, etc. ... the arrow can not hold the color, the master fln coating looks a little strange, the feature of the paint does not show the vitality that if we come to the material size, the paint coincides with the same money, maybe 30% like it can hold a number more. war of choice ...

08.05.2020 14:54 # 3
coyote26
I think it would be better to paint. A solid painter who understands the job would do his job. I painted it looks just fine. Sandpaper and medicine is very important or throws over time.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 4
alp34
I had the same application applied to my bnm vehicle in the first place, I painted the mirror in the mirror. A master who is already a master of this job, he removes the parts you said and he reminds you ...
08.05.2020 14:54 # 5
C!N
friends, thank you very much for the answers, I only learned something like this, when we paint this plastic parts, even if we are going to use medicine, when we explode from somewhere, for example, when we open the door, when we hit the plastic strip and blow up the paint, the rest comes and I get information that there are spills over time, Do not we think that would not be over this?
08.05.2020 14:54 # 6
Kifanhom
I think cover it with carbon foil
08.05.2020 14:54 # 7
C!N
I wish I had so much skill: S
08.05.2020 14:54 # 8
3rkans
I am thinking of covering foil in black places but I do not know how to keep color.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 9
Alparslan
I thought about entering the carbon event too, but you can not wash it in a very laborious work washer, you will not use foam or something, so it is very difficult to care so I gave up
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”