Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Foggy Front bumper

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:14 # 1
HAR_teo
& nbsp; Hello Friends,
& nbsp;
I haven't been on the site for a long time. I would like to say hello and ask for your help on the foggy front bumper in my mind "Big
& nbsp;
As I said, I have not been able to visit the site for a long time ... During this time, I was dealing with minor misfortunes. Fortunately & nbsp; everything is fine now & nbsp; "C & nbsp;
& nbsp;
I made a led headlight, led stop, 185 / 55R / 15 wheel tire, window film on my vehicle. .. All I have to do is just left. My front bumper is missing fog lamps. I need the original foggy front bumper . GTI, it does not matter whether it is normal or not. My priority is to have a reasonable price at hand if you know & nbsp;. I am waiting for your help on the subject. (It would be better if it was black)
& nbsp;
Good day to all ...
08.05.2020 17:14 # 2
ufuk91
My help about the bumper does not touch but I wondered where the pictures are, we are waiting & nbsp; "Big
08.05.2020 17:14 # 3
HAR_teo
There were pictures of my vehicle but it was deleted. I think the site has been overhauled "Wink" & nbsp;
I'll upload it again as soon as possible ...
08.05.2020 17:14 # 4
_semihk_
brother you can apply your own bumper fog fog .. find the site how to find
08.05.2020 17:14 # 5
cinar87
I have a complete front bumper in my hand.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 6
Serkan
To install fog lights in your own bumper, this you can browse the topic.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”