Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

fog lights

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:41 # 1
tongucuk
friends while looking at the balcony a little while ago citroen berlingo turns right and left, there is fog in the direction of turning right and left separately.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 2
ersin025
If you have citroen, there is a pejodada.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 3
Alicilik
There are new model vehicles. I guess I don't know if it's in the 308s and 508s, although I'm not sure.

If you have seen it built from your vehicle, it will definitely look at ESP.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 4
dream
All the new model vehicles have this feature.
"Adaptive headlight" So it is called in-corner lighting.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 5
tongucuk
Not the headlight, the fog is burning, can we not do ours according to the direction of rotation?
08.05.2020 17:41 # 6
Alicilik
[QUOTE = dream] new model all vehicles are also available in this feature.
"Adaptive headlight" So it is called in-corner lighting.
[/ QUOTE]

Adaptive headlight is the same thing they try to make a very different event, but the adaptive headlight is very different. I am not entirely sure about cornering and light turns, but with the help of sensors or differentials, the headlights turn left and right in the cabin system and move up and down depending on speed and weight. There is no more or less theory. The BMW intelligent lightening system also changes the lighting, but this feature is not yet available in the current AFLs.

The fog is burning at low speeds to assist during turning and parking, they do not burn after a certain speed level. I wanted a lot in Auris, but for some reason it didn't exist. I open it myself because parking is a problem because I use the vehicle with a very long nose. It can be dealt with on vehicles with ESP, but I don't know how much.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 7
Bugra
It seems ridiculous to me the burning of these fog according to the direction of rotation, it seems as if it is necessary. LOL good on headlights. When it enters the corner, it illuminates the inside of the corner ...
08.05.2020 17:41 # 8
rolandgarros
available on new model vehicles Smile
08.05.2020 17:41 # 9
tongucuk
Ours is our new pilgrim and ours is bananee Big smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”