Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

fog lights

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:39 # 1
tongucuk
hi friends today, the master I've always been to the repair shop said something was stuck on my head we were talking about my pejo & nbsp; leaving the fog lights on for a long time & nbsp; it is burning the installation.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 2
ozknckr
Why did they put those mists?

I think it's ridiculous .. Experts, Engineers are doing this job .. I don't think anything will deteriorate .. If it is original everything ..

08.05.2020 17:39 # 3
mustafa_nalcacioglu
:) laughing, huge engineers couldn't think of it ..? Maybe what the master says in the side fog lights of the sub-industry is that the bidet folks said that they had high watts on them so that they would be white or yellow. it can be damaged due to high current, by connecting the most beautiful fog lights to a relay and just getting the relay trigger from the electricity of the rear fog.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 4
tongucuk
It seemed ridiculous to me, but it was still enough to get confused, after all, wouldn't the fuse blow before the plumbing?
08.05.2020 17:39 # 5
samet206
As long as everything is original, there is no problem, as a result, vehicles are passed through hundreds of tests and driven to piasa.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 6
tongucuk
I guess there has never been a case like this before, frankly thank you everyone
08.05.2020 17:39 # 7
reality59
an interesting sensation, my vehicle has a focus fog light as a plus, and it stays on for at least 8 hours a day, it has a xenon as a light bulb, but it does not happen to me, I hope it does not happen :) and my fog in the headlight is also connected to my rear fog. My mists are burning in front of me, the room turns itself on when it is too open, there are original bulbs inside. :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”