Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fog lights

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:15 # 1
zavur
Friends, there is a lot of fog on the road that I go in and out of nowadays. My fog lights are not burning.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 2
junker
You should definitely use halogen (yellow) in fog lights; I have been on the road for 2 hours and there was excessive snowfall, I had to turn off the headlights and come with fog because I couldn't see anything with the xenon in short junker 2011-10-17 00:53:52
08.05.2020 16:15 # 3
Guests
I think my yellow brother is yellow and I am very happy & nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:15 # 4
EminONAL
[QUOTE = junker] You should definitely use halogen (yellow) in fog lights; I have been on the road for 2 hours and there was excessive snowfall, I had to turn off the headlights with fog because I couldn't see anything with the xenon in short. . Member
08.05.2020 16:15 # 5
junker
[QUOTE = EminÖNAL] [QUOTE = junker] You should definitely use halogen (yellow) in fog lights; I have been on the road for 2 hours and there was excessive snowfall, I had to turn off the headlights with fog because I couldn't see anything with the xenon in short. .
[/ QUOTE]

My headlights are lenses, my xenons are 4300k ...
08.05.2020 16:15 # 6
EminONAL
[QUOTE = junker]

My headlights are lenses, my xenos are 4300k ...

I do not see the right to disturb myself anyway
[Congratulations "Applause"
I am very glad to think so ..
08.05.2020 16:15 # 7
harmus
[QUOTE = EminÖNAL] [QUOTE = junker]

[/ QUOTE]
< BR> Congratulations "Applause"
I am very glad to think so ..
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
I totally agree. That's why I replaced the 307 swmi xenon headlights that I bought with the original yellow.
harmus 2011-10-17 04:08: 47
08.05.2020 16:15 # 8
harmus
[QUOTE = ezelefe] sish drug is yellow.
little and yellow light
even useful with yellow glass goggles
[/ QUOTE]
If you remember, there would have been additional headlights with yellow glass that were attached to the ceiling & nbsp; on the bumpers or windshield. for roads. & nbsp; & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:15 # 9
Guests
I think it must be yellow.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 10
metin
[QUOTE = junker] [QUOTE = EminÖNAL] [QUOTE = junker] You should definitely use halogen (yellow) in fog lights; I have been on the road for 2 hours and there was excessive snowfall, I had to turn off the headlights with fog because I couldn't see anything with the xenons in the short [/ QUOTE]

I guess your headlights are lensless. .
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp; < / DIV>
4300 K should show very well Are you sure it doesn't show in the fog? I wonder if there may be a situation related to the lumen value (light intensity) of the xenon kit.
& nbsp;
by the way, congratulations on using the lens headlight on me like sure.
& nbsp;
by the way, your headlights are probably from the lens types we call angel headlights. the lens in these headlights is of poor quality, it does not illuminate well, so it may be due to the fact that 4300k is the best kelvin value and it should be illuminated under all conditions.
& nbsp;
when I personally buy my own 307 me angel headlight, I will remove the lenses and replace them with hella lenses.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 11
Guests
We are very wrong if we think that we can go in the snow and fog with the deep xenon xenon products we buy from the market. Those zones only work to get the eye of the oncoming person, without lenses. There are yellow bulbs of osram for the fog, you will be 1000 times more satisfied than the malady called zenon.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 12
zavur
I understood the danger but I was late I had an accident & nbsp; "Unhappy" & nbsp; Fortunately, there is nothing to hurt, minor in damage
08.05.2020 16:15 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = poor] I understood the danger but I was late I had an accident & nbsp; "Unhappy" & nbsp; fortunately there is nothing to hurt, minor in damage [/ QUOTE]
Get well
08.05.2020 16:15 # 14
junker
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = junker] [QUOTE = EminÖNAL] [QUOTE = junker] You should definitely use halogen (yellow) in fog lights; I have been on the road for 2 hours and there was excessive snowfall, I had to turn off the headlights with fog because I couldn't see anything with the xenon in short. .
[/ QUOTE]

My headlights are lenses, my xenon is 4300k ...

I do not see the right to disturb myself anyway.
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp; < / div>
4300 K should show very well Are you sure it doesn't show in the fog? I wonder if there may be a situation related to the lumen value (light intensity) of the xenon kit.
& nbsp;
by the way, congratulations on using lens headlights with me like sure.
& nbsp;
by the way, your headlights are probably from the lens types we call angel headlights. the lens in these headlights is of poor quality, it does not illuminate well, so it may be due to the fact that 4300k is the best kelvin value and it should be illuminated under all conditions.
& nbsp;
when I personally bought my own 307 me angel headlight, I will remove the lens and replace it with hella lenses.
[/ QUOTE]

Hello,
My headlights are not angel (which I don't like what they look and quality anyway), the lens headlight they call Rc headlights, Philips xendrive in xenon kit

I am very pleased with the lighting under normal conditions, but the situation last night was extremely extrem, excessive snow and type there was on the mountain road i went and i think a car with oem xenos could not see much more from me

Hella I thought of wearing a bi-xenon lens from the beginning, but since the headlight was being renovated, I didn't get inside and bought a lens headlight
08.05.2020 16:15 # 15
34fe143
I put on philips diamond vision xenon efeckt 5000k to fog
It is close to xenon as an image but it doesn't taste the original fog :(
08.05.2020 16:15 # 16
zavur
When I got my car, there was a bit of zenon, I took the eye of the oncoming one, but I removed the original light bulbs & nbsp; I had a bidet headlight adjustment, I'm happy, if I had a bidet fog, "Wall"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”