Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fog Light Led Event

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:25 # 1
aspirinxlarge
Friends greet everyone; & nbsp;

I had a subject about my fog lights that are constantly exploding, something came to my mind. If I make fog differences as LEDs, do I mean again, I mean LED bulbs last longer than other yellow bulbs?

By the way, can we get the same values in terms of brightness? Also, I want to remove the old bulb and plug in the LED one, without soldering. I search for those in the form of ready-made bulbs, as I do not understand their work. Does anyone know about this? & Nbsp; I have 206 standard fog lights. I just need a light bulb. If you have it, I can buy it. & nbsp; & nbsp; I am waiting for your comments. thanks in advance. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:25 # 2
06OzGuR06
Under normal conditions, a light bulb does not explode so easily. I think that the vehicle has an electrical component. Take a look at the installation of the fog lamp that is constantly exploding. It may be a leak or a chassis. If the bulb is not original, it is a sub-industry or if it is a simple china, I recommend you to wear the original one. Regards. ..
08.05.2020 16:25 # 3
djchaos
Even if the leds do not give the task given by the fog light, it will remain weak, it will not be like the fog.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 4
aspirinxlarge
Solved: & nbsp; Today I went to buy a light bulb again, change the brother again, the light bulb is constantly exploding so I can use it over the weekend :) & nbsp; The man looked at the bulbs intact, & nbsp; Meanwhile, while we were playing right and left, insurance was touched and we found contactlessness. & nbsp; I got a new fuse right away and the problem was solved, it was made in france on the fuse. & nbsp; So it was the part that came out of the factory :) & nbsp; & nbsp; Well, when there are 99 models in the car :) Well, we said now I'm glad as if I had a child like a monster, & nbsp; greetings to all ...
08.05.2020 16:25 # 5
06OzGuR06
Come on. "LOL"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”