Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fog Lamp Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:08 # 1
blntctn
Friends, the fog lamp on the vehicle is not lit, is it necessary to change the lamp or is it from the fuse?

Which one is insurance?
If it is necessary to replace a lamp, how can I replace it and which bulb should I replace?
08.05.2020 19:08 # 2
sulocan_5
The rear fog lamp of my vehicle is not on either. I replaced the bulb, but it was not resolved. I would appreciate if anyone has information.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 3
Viruse
My friend, is the sign on the panel on the display lit?
08.05.2020 19:08 # 4
sulocan_5
If you asked the question, no warning lights are on.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 5
Viruse
Let me ask this one. It was burned before and it was not burned later. If your answer is yes, you can connect it to the computer and activate it. If your answer is no, the probability of the explosion of 2 lamps at the same time is weak. Look at the fuses, probably the problem is solved.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 6
blntctn
[QUOTE = Viruse] Let me ask you this one. It was burned before and it was not burned later. If your answer is yes, you can connect it to the computer and activate it. If your answer is no, the probability of the explosion of 2 lamps at the same time is weak. Look at the fuses, probably the problem is solved. [/ QUOTE]

I can not wew cewap to the question of whether it was burning in advance because it is 2 weeks since I bought the vehicle.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 7
Viruse
Do not get me wrong when I say warning lamp. When the same headlights turn on, a green lamp lights up on the left, similar to the green lamp that lights up on the screen. I'm talking about it. Friends who understand for the insurance box will definitely answer.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 8
blntctn
I understood, as if I thought the indicator lamp is on as if the rear fog is on, I understood it is likely that my light bulb seems to break out
08.05.2020 19:08 # 9
talip206
[QUOTE = blntctn] I understood, I think if the indicator lamp is on as if the rear fog is on, I understood it seems to me that the bulb is broken [/ QUOTE]
Probably the bulb has exploded or because the area is close to the ground, the waters entering over time may have been in contact because it corroded where the bulb was attached.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”