Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fog Headlight Bulb Explosion

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:01 # 1
kayaca
First of all Hello,

I have 206 vehicles, led xenon, 30k, I used it for 3 months or so. I changed one more. I used it for 2 more months, then the left side went again. I went, I put on a bulb like lemon yellow, I used it for 1 month, the bulb of the left side exploded again. why does it do that?

I measured the battery, 13.8 v is coming
Doesn't it burn them all if there is a short circuit?
I think it is caused by a light bulb. Why did the LED xenon do it?

Should I buy 8000k led xenon or should I wear water powered ones?
08.05.2020 21:01 # 2
sonerkyl
Well, brother, probably because of the poor quality of the products fitted, check the fuse. Balanced bulbs such as xenon damage the electrical installation of the vehicles after a certain period of time. If I were, I would go back to the original.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 3
kayaca
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Well, my brother is probably checking his fuse due to the poor quality of the products that are installed. Balanced bulbs such as xenon damage the electrical installation of the vehicles after a certain period of time. I would be back to the original or led. [/ QUOTE]

There was a LED xenon, I changed this back 2 times from the motorized ones, both sides did not withstand it.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 4
Selcuk55
There are 2 options, water intake or evaporation too high humidity, or chassis, minus less.

08.05.2020 21:01 # 5
kayaca
[QUOTE = Selçuk55] There are 2 options, it takes in water or evaporation is done from excessive moisture, or the chassis is minus less.

[/ QUOTE]

Can it burn if it is minus little but not all go away then? Is it thought that water will make steam, does it take a bit while washing the car or something? But some of the LEDs on the LED xeno are exploding, they're all gone.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 6
Selcuk55
My brother makes blasting due to lack of chassis. In my transit, he was blowing up the headlight bulb on my transit.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”