Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

FOG FARIMM :)))

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
Muhammet CAKIR

Well, I bought the fog light at the end of the car :)) leaned under the car, I put the fog light on the floor, there were places on the feet, there was no stain. Don't let me do it tomorrow: Let's not look for a screw, D: it would be great if D was even a picture. There was a template showing the screw locations to remove the headlights.

Muhammet ÇAKIR 2011-02-04 00:34:28
08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
muratgulen07
I'm waiting curiously, my brother, let's go and get a new tampon :)
08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
Muhammet CAKIR
hehe no dude :)) god bless: D I just bought a degabaj saw for this: D
08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
10ur1
hade hyria in his hands

08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
10ur1
First take out the template in the bumper and then delegate it with the skewer and remove the piece

08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] no way bro!
When you cut my chipboard, you get a decoupage :)) the decoupage is for cutting flat surfaces. that part of the bumper is thin plastic. I would buy a soldering iron if I was in your place. I stick it on the end of it, I put a tip and melt it and cut it down. Afterwards, I put the headlamp beautifully into place with precise warming ... because you need to do very precise workmanship because your hole will be a delicate oval ...
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = cecoli] [QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] hehe no kanka ya :)) god bless: D just for this I bought the degabaj saw: D [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
When you cut my chipboard, you get a decoupage :)) the decoupage is for cutting flat surfaces. that part of the bumper is thin plastic. I would buy a soldering iron if I was in your place. I stick it on the end of it, I put a tip and melt it and cut it down. Then, I put the headlight on the floor with precise warmth ... Because you will have a delicate oval, you need to do very precise work ... [/ QUOTE] There is a rotary head to cut round with a decoupage. Let me come to the friday and come back to the bumper in my bumper: D after that I have to say what you said, I have a soldering iron already :) Muhammet ÇAKIR 2011-02-04 11:56:53
08.05.2020 15:04 # 8
serkan24577
let's use bye lion :)
08.05.2020 15:04 # 9
Eyup Duygun
Use it good bye. It is much better if you take photos before and after. Standard farbrika output fog fog something else?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 10
Muhammet CAKIR
I have already before and after I put the bumper in the place, I took the original fog lamp and cut it, I guess :)
08.05.2020 15:04 # 11
Guests
let's look at the photo, look forward to you, I think it is a little hard if you fuck it okay .. "Blink" Reviews
08.05.2020 15:04 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = cecoli] [QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] no way bro! & nbsp;
When you cut my chipboard, you get a decoupage :)) the decoupage is for cutting flat surfaces. that part of the bumper is thin plastic. I would buy a soldering iron if I was in your place. I stick it on the end of it, I put a tip and melt it and cut it down. Then, I put the headlight on the floor with precise warmth ... Because you will have a delicate oval, you need to do very precise work ... [/ QUOTE] There is a rotary head to cut round with a decoupage. Let me come back to the friday and take the bumper in my bumper: D, then, I have to say what you said, I have a soldering iron already :) [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
okay, right, but I don't know, the surface is not flat, but the surface is not bomber. I don't understand how you will run it on it :)) anyway let's see the gems: DD
08.05.2020 15:04 # 13
by-cx

& nbsp; Good luck, my teacher, I don't have a bumper or 206. I wonder if the cut off place would be very clear.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”