Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

FOAM IN RADIATOR ADDITIONAL WATER TANK

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:39 # 1
Poyraz61
HELLO. ABILERS AGAINST ME, I WILL TELL A SMALL PROBLEM IN THE VEHICLE. I DIFFICULT WHEN MAKING THE WINTER CONTROLS OF THE VEHICLE THERE IS FOAMING IN THE ADDITIONAL WATER TANK. THERE IS ALSO 7-8 MONTHS BEFORE THE SUMMARY THAT IS THE PROBLEM. MASTER BI PHARMACEUTICAL CLEANED CLEANED THE WAREHOUSE. I WOULD TROUBLED 8 MONTHS. NOW MADE ANY FOAM IN THE PAST. BUT IT IS FOAMED INSIDE. WE CLEAN AGAIN, BUT WHAT IS THE MOTHER. THERE IS NO OTHER PROBLEM IN THE VEHICLE. THERE IS NO PROBLEM AT TROUBLE, BORING ONLY. THE MASTER MAY PREVIOUSLY THE GASKET COMBUSTED THIS VEHICLE SAID. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. THANK YOU.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 2
TugyyStyle
It is useful to replace the cylinder head gasket or oil cooler. The same problem exists in me.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 3
Poyraz61
Interesting to have the headlights on
08.05.2020 20:39 # 4
RP393
If the foam is brown or mustard in consistency, it happens because oil is mixed with water. There is a leak from the cylinder head gasket or oil cooler, if any.

08.05.2020 20:39 # 5
Adem Kurtuldu
oil cooler, I know that if the water in the oil cubes is high, the gasket will be in trouble
08.05.2020 20:39 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = poyraz61] MERHABALAR. ABILERS AGAINST ME, I WILL TELL A SMALL PROBLEM IN THE VEHICLE. I DIFFICULT WHEN MAKING THE WINTER CONTROLS OF THE VEHICLE THERE IS FOAMING IN THE ADDITIONAL WATER TANK. THERE IS ALSO 7-8 MONTHS BEFORE THE SUMMARY THAT IS THE PROBLEM. MASTER BI PHARMACEUTICAL CLEANED CLEANED THE WAREHOUSE. I WOULD TROUBLED 8 MONTHS. NOW MADE ANY FOAM IN THE PAST. BUT IT IS FOAMED INSIDE. WE CLEAN AGAIN, BUT WHAT IS THE MOTHER. THERE IS NO OTHER PROBLEM IN THE VEHICLE. THERE IS NO PROBLEM AT TROUBLE, BORING ONLY. THE MASTER MAY PREVIOUSLY THE GASKET COMBUSTED THIS VEHICLE SAID. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. THANK YOU. [/ QUOTE]

hello brother First of all, it is forbidden to write in capital letters due to forum rules. When it comes to the problem, it can cause oil cooler in diesel as our friends touch.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 7
Poyraz61
Hodja, I'm sorry, then I wouldn't write in capital letters again.
The vehicle is gasoline. as the friend said, brown foam in mustard color.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 8
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Poyraz61] Sorry, sorry, then I wouldn't write in capital letters again.
The vehicle is gasoline. as the friend said, brown foam in mustard color.
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher, estağfurullah was just a warning. When it comes to the problem then the problem is that there is a slight leakage of oil such as the cylinder head gasket. the most beautiful radiator water supply and to check again.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 9
Poyraz61

okay teacher thank you. Usually the answers I received were in this direction.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”