Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Floor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:48 # 1
GiTaRRa
do you think it is reasonable to buy and wear a cover?
08.05.2020 16:48 # 2
ufuk91
leather upholstery doesn't make sense, don't give me advice, it freezes in winter, it burns in summer and it doesn't work except for its appearance.

Don't make a cover.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 3
oguzhan29

leather, as your friend says, in the summer, in the cold winter ready to take the cover, go to the upholsterer, give the dimensions of the vehicle, make it from the fabric you like, sit on the car and get what your heart desires

08.05.2020 16:48 # 4
herry
If your flooring is old, I think there are also masters who can make the fabric closest to the original, don't worry it will not be ugly. When it comes to the leather business, you can't burn your back in the summer, you can sit like ice in the winter, it is a beautiful image, so I just talked about the leather that is made later, the factory outlet is made with materials according to it. Apart from these, there are cases for 50 TL sold in accessories, and there are plenty of seats and a simple cheap image .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:48 # 5
ufuk91
[QUOTE = herry] If your upholstery is old, I think if you have fabric made, even there are masters who can do the closest to the original, don't worry. When it comes to the leather business, you can't burn your back in the summer, you can sit like ice in the winter, it is a beautiful image, so I just talked about the leather that is made later, the factory outlet is made with materials according to it. Apart from these, there are cases for 50 TL sold in accessories, and there are plenty of seats and a simple cheap image .. & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

I do not have a teacher, I have factory leather Roland Garros the same thing at this moment I can not sit nowadays when I get in the car ...
08.05.2020 16:48 # 6
herry
[QUOTE = ufuk91] [QUOTE = herry] If your floors are worn out, I think you can also make fabric, even there are masters who can make it closest to the original, don't worry. When it comes to the leather business, you can't burn your back in the summer, you can sit like ice in the winter, it is a beautiful image, so I just talked about the leather that is made later, the factory outlet is made with materials according to it. Apart from these, there are cases for 50 TL sold in accessories, and there are plenty of seats and a simple cheap image .. & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

I do not have my teacher, I have factory leather Roland Garros the same thing, I can't sit in these days when I get in the car ... [/ QUOTE]

well, it was good we learned wyvallah < br>
08.05.2020 16:48 # 7
GiTaRRa
actually my friends seats are not old, the opposite is very clean but it draws a lot of dust, I am tired of cleaning, there is no burn even the car is zero, 2 or 2 months later, I have 2 owners, I was stuck without selling it.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 8
ufuk91
[QUOTE = GiTaRRa] actually my friends seats are not old but the opposite is clean but it draws a lot of dust. .vazmımçere I wonder .. [/ QUOTE]

If you have a smooth and clean floor that you explain, why are you engaged in such works :) "border =" 0 "alt =" LOL "title =" LOL "/>
08.05.2020 16:48 # 9
safrane23
Do we have a chance to dismantle these original floors and wash them in the machine :))
08.05.2020 16:48 # 10
dukenukem82
I know that the files are coming out,
08.05.2020 16:48 # 11
herry
you will actually take it off and throw it on the machine, you will print plenty of detergent softener and wash it beautifully, ohh miss it, but it is cool to disassemble it
08.05.2020 16:48 # 12
_ali_
I want to wash the seat covers, it's new, but there are a few stained places. To remove the cover, do I need to remove the seat first? Reviews
08.05.2020 16:48 # 13
herry
No, you can remove the seat without inserting the seat, look at the back from the back of the drawer one, you can insert the ropes with your hand in the tight hand, but be careful do not tear.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 14
pierson
I want the inside of my car to smell clean. What can I clean the flooring with ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”