Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

flood writing in plate inquiry

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:32 # 1
206 ersan
I wonder what the floods in questioning the accident registration from friends
08.05.2020 17:32 # 2
ZP105
flood means flood damaged, as well as rain, we get flood or we watch the vehicles in the news :) :)
that's where the floods are damaged
08.05.2020 17:32 # 3
outlaw
I did not know, thank you for sharing this ...
08.05.2020 17:32 # 4
volkanC2
interesting is really the first time i heard it.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 5
tellotello
No matter my friend, if you have your car built because of the rain, unfortunately they write a flood there. In my vehicle, a flood of 2000 pounds comes out, but the thing is that in a pouring hail in Ankara, there are collapses on the roof of the car and the owner gets vacuum pulling so that the paint does not touch, and it is corrected without paint, but it holds more than vacuum while holding 500 paint. So the important thing is; What a lot of damage seems to be flooding as they say & nbsp; but then the perte is already out.

Note: Do not believe this control either When more friends checked the car while I was checking it, there was an accident message. Now when I check it, it is written in front of the flood, I have already mentioned the information it gave when I asked the old owner along with the history.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 6
Aziz
Mercedes 500SEL: D

Tellotello yes, they do not have the ability to write natural disasters. master of the most beautiful neighborhood :) Like GORE AGIR DAMAGE 17250 TL SEL etc. :)
08.05.2020 17:32 # 7
elsoberano
In my car, 1500 lira flood appears. If I don't remember it wrong in 2010, it was full in the mainland (this is what the person I bought) when I asked the insurance company that was left in the car, unfortunately, because there was no article called "null", it was said to be full or flood. The amount of damage was also important to my friend astra, his 17500 shower damage was flooded by that seat.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 8
rockwaryumm
Yes, most vehicles were left in Ankara three years ago. I had a 520 in my hand, there was a lot of difference in the flood, nobody approached but there was no problem in the car. At half the price of the market, gold is damaged vehicles. But I don't think there will be anything from minor damage. Because even the windows had exploded, most cars
08.05.2020 17:32 # 9
elsoberano
It is hurt until you give back the astra, your friend is full, if only the exterior of the vehicle is fleshed etc but in the other flood, you should pay attention to the amount.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”