Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Flickering in 206 idling

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:19 # 1
e.pamuk
friends I have a 2001 roland 206 vehicle. I bought the car from Ankara Xinjiang at this time last year. After getting the vehicle, I had all the maintenance done without wasting any time. from the timing to the rot heads. When I first bought it, there was a movement-related stop in the car. After replacing all the parts of the master, the car started to turn over at idle a week later. meanwhile, it is available in the summer thermostat in changing parts. he even stopped if he couldn't take over. sometimes while driving on the road suddenly gas was cutting off the car was slowing down and stopping. I went back to the master again. I said, what will the master be? said the throat butterfly is dirty. I said clear. He bought a lining spray and cleaned it. it became worse. he said, you have to connect it to the machine and reset it. I went to the service and the guys tied. They said the throat butterfly will change. I said change it and see if it gets better. I brought another tacti still said the same error continues then he is not. They say yes, there is a problem in the electrical installation. There, an old uncle told me that if I throw my car on gasoline and go for 200 km, my car will get better. The interesting part I tried was the car improved. A winter has passed. I made 20 thousand km full track. I came here this summer. The same problem first started with tremor at idle and the dial was starting to come and go again the other day. Of course, this is when the temperature is 120. No sound is faint in the first run or when there is no heat in the car. but when the car exceeds 95 it starts to vibrate again. For the last few days, the car idle stop light oil light handbrake light and yellow valve mark are on, but the car is running when it gives off gas. The vehicle was 6000 km after the oil change, the dipstick is in the middle of the two lines. filter was changed to 2000 km. oddly enough, this problem is done when the movement is 100 and above. I followed the path of 88 autons. I went to a master on the suggestion. I explained the situation. master connected to the machine, a stack of errors appeared. He said, starting from the brain and looking at the electrical installation. I said, look ... he checked, he has nothing. said there is a 90% crack or bending in the cylinder head. last year, the gaskets on the top cover of the master engine changed so that the gaskets there. If the cover will change now, he said between 750 lira and 1500 TL. Let's say there is no problem there, valves and even throat butterfly will be checked. Of course, the cost is my estimate of 3 thousand pounds and of course I was shot from my brain. But my master, calm down a little more, a thousand more thoroughly. I bought the car and came ...

now my question is
1. Do you think it is logical that the master said.
2. Could the thermostat or temperature sensor be faulty. does not come out on the machine.
3.If the oxygen sensor says faulty, will it completely recover. My master said it will be a little better but he said to open a definitive solution.
4. I wonder if I drop the thermostat a bit and put it into operation at 85 or if it is done, the problem is solved. no problem when it is cold after all.
The 5th car vibrates tremendously when the fan is on. can there be trouble in these parts.

What is your suggestion. I love my car, but when it does, the person gets cold.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 2
sonerkyl
If it is over 100 degrees, if my temperature exceeds 100 degrees, there is a problem in the cooling system. lpgli lpg with vehicle I guess lpg installation may have a problem with the connections of the wrong connection and there is an lpg map sensor. Is there any oil in my teacher radiator replacement water tank or does the vehicle reduce oil and water? Of course the priority is a good master in Ankara. Many people who recommend the icon pegueot have never been a different subject. I was looking at the vehicle sent setting. I think all of this comes after I have it maintained. these are the ones that come to my mind, of course, more experienced friends in the forum.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 3
e.pamuk
First of all, thank you for your answer. There is no oil burning problem or lubrication in the tank of my vehicle. radiator was never cleaned. Since the previous owner was in the radiator, he had thrown the medicine and his deposits were in the warehouse. It's been 4 years since lpg was installed. wrong connection seems unlikely. I think they made the sente setting in the timing change. I want to clean the tank, but I am afraid that if the flap comes back while cleaning. how much will it explode if I have the radiator cleaned ... there is also an oxygen sensor event. the room says defective.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 4
madblueblacksea
Sir, you forget to shiver. You say that the motor is unbalanced when the temperature is over 100. It's not about the throat butterfly, you have to find the reason for the heat. So don't go to the master and focus on other places to say that the car is shaking and stacking. The car is officially overheating or the system feels heated. My suggestion to you is to change the engine water, which is the easiest and cheapest. Look, I'm greasy, dirty, dirty. Suyuhn's situation may hint you. If you can, take a clean bowl of water and check for oil. The cracked cover would show itself from last year to this time. You can think of this water event like a urinalysis Wink
08.05.2020 19:19 # 5
sonerkyl
You are welcome, teacher, these problems happened to you after maintenance, right? I said radiator cleaning, the liquid is drained completely, then water and additive are added, the vehicle is started and circulation is provided for a certain time and drained again. of course the leak is likely to recur. In other words, I do not think that a simple operation will cost a lot, but antifreeze + additive + labor does not exceed 100 TL. I think they have the correct setting for the sente. The oxygen sensor is very simple, as anything from 100-150 rubles does not destroy the worker. I want to ask one more thing. Does the gas have the same problem? If gasoline does not have this problem, there is a problem in the lpg system. the car does not burn oil - water does not subside - I take into consideration. I also have a compression test teacher.

sonerkyl 2015-06-09 17:37:06
08.05.2020 19:19 # 6
e.pamuk
there is the same problem with gasoline when it gets hot. Last year, one of our brothers and sisters said use it in gasoline. There was no problem in winter. summer has come back. In 206's, this heat problem is called classic. I count him when he can't find anything anymore.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 7
madblueblacksea
How much is the fan turn on teacher?

08.05.2020 19:19 # 8
sonerkyl
Then a good master will look at the cooling system, beautifully thermostat over temperature sensor. I hope it is not a cylinder head gasket like mine. :)
08.05.2020 19:19 # 9
e.pamuk
After 90, the fan starts to open. For example, no matter how hard I push when the air conditioner is on, the car definitely does not exceed 90 degrees. the master said the cover will open when i go last night. I do not even know if there is antifreeze in the coolant, I added some myself in the winter. There is nothing to lose, let me change the water and see what happens. For the last few days, the weather is not very hot and there is no problem. maybe there is a stuffy place. sometimes it gets clogged sometimes it gets open. I do not know.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 10
srhtswr
hello friends in my 206 gti in my car this problem exists almost the same problem the only difference was that the fan was not turning on idle the car was stopping even when it was moving while the temperature was over 100, it just deflects just after the accelerator pedal is locked, the car stops, I took it to the master, solved the misfire, but the car still stops while the idle is fixed. He said that we will change his butterfly, now he is looking for that piece, he said it is dead, but the particle is confusing me, I asked the master as a muglet or something, I tried all of them, the complete box will change, the piece is not inexpensive, I think I stayed in the middle of around 1000 TL or I would say it would be in vain.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 11
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = e.pamuk] The fan starts turning on after 90. For example, no matter how hard I push when the air conditioner is on, the car definitely does not exceed 90 degrees. the master said the cover will open when i go last night. I do not even know if there is antifreeze in the coolant, I added some myself in the winter. There is nothing to lose, let me change the water and see what happens. For the last few days, the weather is not very hot and there is no problem. maybe there is a stuffy place. sometimes it gets clogged sometimes it gets open. I do not know. [/ QUOTE]

I think concentrate at the thermostat with coolant, teacher. After 100, the motor's deflection is already normal. I guess that if you can keep the temperature at normal value, other problems will be improved.

08.05.2020 19:19 # 12
rzy.dnz
I'm not a fan of pejoes at 100, or I went to the car between 90 and 100. I asked the master, he said it is normal.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 13
rzy.dnz
In addition, there was a fluctuation of idling in the vehicle, the throttle throttle and the engine (crank) sensor said, changed 1700tl price.
I left without making it expensive because the expert I went with the advice of a friend, took the problem to 300 TL, said the vehicle did not malfunction 2000 model roland g.bogaz butterfly did not fail. tl workmanship 300 tlye lice neither fluctuated nor any other problem disappeared in the shooting
08.05.2020 19:19 # 14
e.pamuk
[QUOTE = rzy.dnz] There was also a fluctuation of idling in the vehicle, the driver throttle and engine (crankshaft) sensor said to change 1700tl price came out
I left without making it expensive because the expert I went with the advice of a friend, took the problem to 300 TL, said the vehicle did not malfunction 2000 model roland g.bogaz butterfly did not fail. tl workmanship 300 tlye bits neither fluctuated nor any other problem disappeared in the shooting at the shoot [/ QUOTE]
I have a 2001 rolland garros. you have the same things I mentioned. I'm also concentrated on the cooling system with the throat butterfly. Let's see one more master on the weekend.
My exhaust fell on my way yesterday. from where I had it before. The temperature was almost 120 blah. I ran it in the morning and the car ran between 1100 rpm and 1200 rpm at idle. does not fall down. I bought it on gasoline, it didn't work again. Let's look at the noon oil and remove the battery heads.

I will say what they said to the master at the weekend. Let's see what he will say or 300 TL is not a problem. I give, but now there are people who pay between 2000-3000.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 15
_ali_
If there are problems with the butterfly sensors, I know that the vehicle is running unstable without noticing the cold.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 16
rzy.dnz
My brother ask for the throat butterfly, if it is not electronic, you just change the sensor, no need to change the complete butterfly
08.05.2020 19:19 # 17
e.pamuk
I went to industry last week. The man checked all electrical parts, including the brain. Brain or electrical components came to mind first. he said no problem. Now, I started the car, Ankara is known to have worked at 60 degrees, it was 70, the car never goes below 1100 cycles, the air conditioner is turned off. the same lpg grandfather is the same in petrol. and now it caught my attention. The big pipe on the radiator has leaked water and has leaked a lot. there is water in the tank. When I go home in the evening, I will see if the round-trip pipes are hot. I think the installation is clogged.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 18
berk2309
maintenance pipes may be in the gasket if there is hardening, hardening.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 19
e.pamuk
friends I closed myself to industry from Friday. First of all, I went to the icon pejo, which is a suggestion from the forum. customer service is not good at all. unnecessary brain replacement was offered from me. They stated that if the problem is not solved, they will get the brain back, but they will not give the workmanship money. Fortunately, one of the apprentices there noticed that the heat sensor socket was not plugged in. We plug in the socket and the general problems in the car are solved. almost all error codes are gone. only the ignition shortage and the oxygen sensor remained. They said that the oxygen sensor originates from the lpg or the part called catalytic catalyst. and light shaking, of course, from firing from it. I pushed the car on the weekend, I pushed it. Also, the crack liquid that was thrown into the radiator locked my radiator. cleaned and maintained. antifreeze was renewed. As if there is no problem now. Of course, I don't know what happens when the weather gets hot ... For now, the solution has been.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 20
sonerkyl
Many of your problems are solved. What does a simple socket cause .. I hope it doesn't repeat.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”