Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Flickering at around 80 speed ??

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:30 # 1
Guests

Hello ,

When my speed is between 80 and 90, the vehicle vibrates. The front tool is solid, the rod and balance settings are complete. It hasn't been 1 month since I had one. I don't know how old the tires are, but I'm sure they're old, even though their teeth are in good condition. I read on the Internet that if the wires inside the tire are broken, such situations occur. What are your views?

Thank you.

08.05.2020 17:30 # 2
koliva
How many year tires?
08.05.2020 17:30 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = koliva] How many year tires?

[/ QUOTE]

It's been 2 months since I bought the car and I have no idea how many years they are. Does the production date write on the tires?

08.05.2020 17:30 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = hLL 206] [QUOTE = koliva] How many year tires?

[/ QUOTE]

It's been 2 months since I bought the car and I have no idea how many years they are. Does the production date write on the tires?

[/ QUOTE]

Of course he writes. Let's take a look.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = hLL 206] [QUOTE = koliva] How old are the tires?

[/ QUOTE]

It has been 2 months since I bought the car and I have no idea how many years they are. Does the production date print on the tires?

[/ QUOTE]

Of course it does. Take a look.

[/ QUOTE]

The tires in my car are made in Polish Fulda EcoControl 165 / 70R13 79T. It writes 1010 as the production date. In other words, the 10th week of 2010 was produced. And I would like to mention that I was sure that he had slept in the gallery for at least 2 months before buying the car, and that he stayed for a while before coming to the gallery. Tires look brand new from the outside. Even the clues like those new ones stand. But obviously they are old in history. I think there is a problem.

Editing: In short, the tires are 3 years old. editdat a>

08.05.2020 17:30 # 6
koliva
There are other things you need to test. For example, does it do the same vibration at the same time but in 4th gear? Or is there a change in the tremor when you shift into 4th gear while trembling occurs?
08.05.2020 17:30 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = koliva] There are other things you need to test. For example, does it do the same vibration at the same time but in 4th gear? Or is there a change in the tremor when you shift into 4th gear while trembling?

[/ QUOTE]

I will test it at the first opportunity. One of the masters told me that if the tremor still persists when he pulls his foot out of the gas, it is a tire, but if the tremor is lifted when he pulls out of the gas, it is an accident. I will not know how true it is. So what could be the result of this test you said? Whatever problems may arise, whether or not.

08.05.2020 17:30 # 8
Guests
I am not a person who loves speed, but it does not always go from 70 to 80. There is a problem with overtaking or something. At 120 130 km speeds, tremors do not happen much, but I do not feel safe.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = hLL 206]

I will test it at the first opportunity. One of the masters told me that if the tremor still persists when he pulls his foot out of the gas, it is a tire, but if the tremor is lifted when he pulls out of the gas, it is an accident. I will not know how true it is. So what could be the result of this test you said? Whatever problems may arise, whether or not.

[/ QUOTE]

There is a difference from shaking to shaking. As a result of these tests, you will be one step further in determining where the tremor comes from. If it's about the cycle it's not tires. If it is related to speed, it is from the domestic parts or tires. At the same time, try to pick up the boot or press the clutch while vibrating at that speed, it is not from the tires if the tremor is going.
koliva 2013-04-07 13:03:53
08.05.2020 17:30 # 10
Guests
Now I'm going to buy gas. I will write if I have the opportunity to test on the go. Thanks.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = hLL 206] Now I'm going to buy gas. I will write if I have the opportunity to test on the go. Thanks. [/ QUOTE]

Is there a tremor in the steering wheel? What kind of tremor is this? Is there a tremor in the gear lever? You need to detail the problem a little bit more like this.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = hLL 206] Now I'm going to buy gas. I will write if I have the opportunity to test on the go. Thanks. [/ QUOTE]

Is there a tremor in the steering wheel? What kind of tremor is this? Is there a tremor in the gear lever? You need to detail the problem a little bit more like this.

[/ QUOTE]

It's on the steering wheel. It was more when I first bought the car. This further decreased when they adjusted the balance and fitted the rear tires to the front. But it still continues lightly. Of course, it is not as bad as when I first bought it. Now that I have gone and tested, the steering wheel is very low. I couldn't test it because the roads were bad, but I tried it where I had the opportunity. As you said, I did 70 80 90 100 in 4th gear. I did not feel much shake, it was little, it is almost none. But it may be because of the impairment of the roads. As a result, I did not try the same road, the roads were broken, as I said, it may be the road. and when I wasted, it continued with that slight tremor. Too much magic is not a big tremor. I think I raised it for myself.

08.05.2020 17:30 # 13
Guests

Also, the first time I bought the car, the car was shaking officially with the steering wheel. This was improved when I said the balance. and when I bought the right swing was out of order. There was sound coming from the wheel. I made him do it. What should I know, perhaps this was the original problem.

08.05.2020 17:30 # 14
Guests
I also want to ask something, why are we testing 4th gear? Would you tell?
08.05.2020 17:30 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = hLL 206] I also want to ask something, why are we testing 4th gear? Would you tell? [/ QUOTE]
4. The reason for trying out the gears was to find out if the problem was related to alignment or speed. You can also try in 3rd gear, but you will have to push the vehicle for 100 km / h in 3rd gear, which is not necessary for this test. It seems that what you are saying is that trembling has nothing to do with speed. If it were, driving with 90 in 4th gear should also have trembling.
I think your problem is a little misalignment in your vehicle or a wear on a part. I think what you have to do is pay attention to this tremor and observe whether it increases over time. If it is increasing then I think that it is necessary to examine in detail.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 16
Guests

& nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; As I said, the way I went with the 4th gear was not the same as the one I went with the 5th gear. The roads were good in some places and in some places. So I couldn't do a healthy test completely. I have no way to do it nearby. I go the long way once a month and a half. I usually drive the car in the city. For this reason, I can not go to high speeds. As you said, I will follow the vibration.

& nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; Meanwhile, when the balance was made and the rear tires were placed forward, the vibrations reached the current level. There is not much vibration. I think of tires. What kind of parts could be worn apart from the tire? Because last month they changed the swing and a few parts. I'm sure there are no other problems on the front team. The engine is intact, the brakes are intact. I can think of nothing but rubber. Already in my car knowledge it is enough :)

08.05.2020 17:30 # 17
SDYMZ
the wires in the tire vibrate when they break
08.05.2020 17:30 # 18
Guests

[QUOTE = SDYMZ] the wires in the tire will vibrate when they break [/ QUOTE]

just like that. I bought a new tire, the problem disappeared.

08.05.2020 17:30 # 19
ErolSs
definitely balance your tires, if it does not move left and right when braking, the tires are not balanced or the mud may be filled in the rims.

08.05.2020 17:30 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = ErolSs] definitely balance the tires & nbsp; if it does not move left and right when braking, the tires may not be balanced or the mud may be filled in the rims

[ / QUOTE]

I changed the tires, it just got better. thanks for the information

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”