Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

flange problem connecting axle to motor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:57 # 1
oktay_251
friends, good luck to everyone and ramadan.
I have asked the parts prices on this subject before, but I do not know why the malfunction is caused and the masters do not know Confused
my car 2001 206 xt 1.6 16v 110hp auto. gear
My problem is that there is a small aluminum milled part called flange that connects the axle to the motor and it constantly strives and the vehicle is on the road. Ağlama
So far, I changed the flange 3 times, but they said the result was broken with the last complete axle as well as the end of the change axle.
Is there anyone who has encountered this problem before, or is there anyone who knows why the problem may be caused?
Believe me, I spent a ton of money on this fault and they couldn't fix it, and I thought I would even sell the car for this problem, but I gave up because I love my car Confused and this malfunction happens almost every month so I have to come to a definitive solution now.
I'm waiting for your help
Thanks to everyone in advance ...
08.05.2020 15:57 # 2
sahin-peugeot
the problem is not from the flange but because of another problem, the flange is broken or they do not know how to install it.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 3
oktay_251
I took the prices from you who passed away, but they still couldn't find the problem Confused
They said that the axle I took to the service will change completely with the flange.
I had a small accident right from the owner before me, I think it would have an effect, but when I first bought it, I did not understand such a problem. Confused
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”