Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fixing the Spare Tire in the Luggage

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:05 # 1
x571
How do we fix the spare tire somewhere in the trunk? like the back of the back seat? I looked at something from alibaba but will it work? How did you find a solution?

08.05.2020 21:05 # 2
talip206
I think that the tire does not fit vertically due to the sponge. Of course, you need to measure and look. In fact, small tires are the best, but the prices are expensive.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 3
sonerkyl
I think my teacher can take it from those rubber hooks and fix it
08.05.2020 21:05 # 4
x571
[QUOTE = talip206] I think the tire will not fit vertically due to the sponge. Of course, you need to measure and look. In fact, small tires are the best, but they are expensive. [/ QUOTE]

vehicle sw. something like a pandezot foldable curtain. so it can stretch even if it doesn't fit 1-2 cm. I am having trouble fixing the tire. Is there a mechanism for this. Did you look at what I shared?
08.05.2020 21:05 # 5
x571
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I think my teacher can pick it up from those with rubber hooks and I think [/ QUOTE]

from the so-called hook rubber? it was usually used on bicycles. so where can I fix it?
08.05.2020 21:05 # 6
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] I think my teacher can pick it up from those with rubber hooks and I think [/ QUOTE]

from the so-called hook rubber? it was usually used on bicycles. so where can I fix it?
[/ QUOTE] my 206 has 4 fixing loops on the back of the seat in the trunk and there is a fixing loop at the bottom of the right stop, so it now sees 10 hooks of rubber tires, so that it is strong and does not vibrate.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 7
talip206
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = talip206] I think the tire will not fit vertically due to the sponge. Of course, you need to measure and look. In fact, small tires are the best, but they are expensive. [/ QUOTE]

vehicle sw. something like a pandezot foldable curtain. so it can stretch even if it doesn't fit 1-2 cm. I am having trouble fixing the tire. Is there a mechanism for this. Did you look at what I shared?
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, I looked, the products in the link do not seem to work very well. I also arrange camping chairs, tents, etc. on top of each other and fasten them with flexible ropes with hooks. There are 4 hooks in the luggage compartment behind the seats. If you adjust the tension well, it keeps the tire comfortable
08.05.2020 21:05 # 8
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] I think my teacher can pick it up from those with rubber hooks and I think [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

As our friends say, my teacher has rings for fixing hooks in the luggage compartment or notches.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”