Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

FIRST VEHICLE 206 1.4 FEVER AND PROBLEMS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:14 # 1
sonerkyl
Good day between you and I joined the peugot lovers with 2007 1.4 fever. I want a good master's advice that I will make a few chronic problems in the vehicle. I am waiting for help from friends who have experience. good forums. let's come to problems

1-airbag malfunction lamp constantly lit up (chronic) in the forum, such as armpit socket and com2000 problems. but I want to make it master. I don't have much time.

2-sound from the front team. When I turn the steering wheel to the left, it hits as if I think it is a problem in the axles.

I am waiting for a good master's advice in Ankara, where I will have these problems. For your help,
thanks.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 2
Alicilik
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Good day between you and I joined the peugot lovers with 2007 1.4 fever. I want a good master's advice that I will make a few chronic problems in the vehicle. I am waiting for help from friends who have experience. good forums. let's come to problems

1-airbag malfunction lamp constantly lit up (chronic) in the forum, such as armpit socket and com2000 problems. but I want to make it master. I don't have much time.

2-sound from the front team. When I turn the steering wheel to the left, it hits as if I think it is a problem in the axles.

I am waiting for a good master's advice in Ankara, where I will have these problems. For your help,
thanks.
[/ QUOTE]

I have icon pejo in İvedik Organized industry. Contact us there. I had a problem with the airbag lamp, my com2000 coil was noticeably broken. I had it repaired there now, very comfortable and smooth.

They will find solutions for the other front team problem.

If you come to METU or Keçiören in Ankara, I would like to try to stabilize your gasoline vehicle. It was on the diesel of the same model.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 3
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Acquisition] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] Good day between you and I joined the peugot lovers with 2007 1.4 fever. I want a good master's advice that I will make a few chronic problems in the vehicle. I am waiting for help from friends who have experience. good forums. let's come to problems

thanks.
[/ QUOTE]

I have icon pejo in İvedik Organized industry. Contact us there. I had a problem with the airbag lamp, my com2000 coil was noticeably broken. I had it repaired there now, very comfortable and smooth.

They will find solutions for the other front team problem.

If you come to METU or Keçiören in Ankara, I would like to try to stabilize your gasoline vehicle. It was on the diesel of the same model.
[/ QUOTE]
thank you for your reply, solving the airbag problem that is important for me right now God bless you from the moment of an accident. I think of the cruise control as well, but the extra financial things get me a bit of trouble (part cost) I put all the money in the car :) I think of the road computer
let's do the peg bi icon. we can meet at the workplace for a weekend cruise control. but I have to collect myself a little
08.05.2020 19:14 # 4
Alicilik
There is a master at where I say you are a meeting with him. It will help.

We handle other events.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 5
Mesut48
The second problem was in me
problem solved with the rot and swing change of my vehicle,
At first I thought it was an axle.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 6
sonerkyl
yes, let me look at them for your advice. if we can get our salary. I couldn't take it to the industry yet. By the way, I think the battery was gone, I burned the quads last night and what can I see?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”