Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

First Time I Will Inspect =)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:49 # 1
Piyanist89
Sa friends, I am very excited that I will inspect the vehicle for the first time in my life: My D vehicle has to be inspected on the 10th of this month. Of course, since I work in shifts, I have to bring my leave to my day. I think it's 15 days after it's over, is that punished? The main problem is tires and angel headlights. it says which tire I pass to show the tires. The tires are different brands, but there are no gear squash tires, but there are only a few cracks between them.

They say zenon is forbidden, it does not show much in mine anyway, so I will put the original headlights as this problem will happen, but the room did not show very clearly. Angel headlights are passing in a few places, but I do not know how healthy it would be if we had to remove the xenon and connect a normal light bulb. There is no traffic set, I will take them all as attractive: I will check the seat belts of the D seats. Do you think there are any other necessities besides these?
08.05.2020 18:49 # 2
herry
If there is a post-insertion xenon, it will certainly not pass, have it plugged in a workshop, have a normal bulb installed.
angel headlight passes, as long as your bulbs are original. look at the headlight setting, one down, one up.
get a complete health and relief kit. The tube becomes 2 reflectors and health canes.
The brand difference of the pillows is not important, they look at their teeth, it is okay if they do not fall under it.
Put on the seat belts and get all solid buckles complete.
See if the chassis number can be read on the vehicle, sometimes they say it cannot be read.
Be sure to enter within 15 days after the time expires, if they are delayed they may receive a delay allowance.
Let your exhaust look out and get out, get the original, check the light bulbs, check the signals, let them all work.
Apart from these, if there are things stuck in your head, we will answer again.

08.05.2020 18:49 # 3
Naci Erdem
I could not pass the first time because the reversing lamp did not light up. I went and got it right away, after 2 hours I re-entered for free and passed.
Unfortunately, light systems are examined in detail, they measure the grip strength of the brake pads with tools, and the tires are also one of the leading actors in the examination.
If you have non-burning lights, do not go without the 3rd stop lamp, they look at the tread depths of the tires, there is nothing else.
My rear seat belts had no buckles but still passed.
If there is a gap in the tie rods and ball joints, you cannot pass.
Good luck with ..
08.05.2020 18:49 # 4
Barut
Inspection troubled work May Allah give convenience. Friends have given the necessary information, the rest is up to you.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 5
yawruaslan
signalization, so that all the bulbs work correctly, remove the xenos first aid kit fire tube 2 put the reflector go to the car, they are already doing a hairdressing, do not spend anything else before the examination go, whatever they leave, you make it
08.05.2020 18:49 # 6
pusutr
Vehicle inspection, your safety is Chinese.
If your vehicle is well maintained, there is no reason why it will not go through the inspection anyway.
Lighting, signal system, undercarriage should be solid. Casters should have a minimum tread depth of 2mm. The exhaust emission value must be within a certain range. The rim dimensions should not exceed the standard size. First aid kit, jack, fire extinguisher tube for your life safety. I don't think you should take it in your vehicle. First aid kit-tube does not exceed 40 TL if both are collected. The spare wheel must be solid and ready to be used.
Windscreen wipers, water tank will be solid. The horn works and should not be cool.

Good holidays.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 7
acemi pecocu
I put the red lightning on the inspection in September, the car in charge said I got it, or I don't have a defect.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 8
ibanez_022
The jet of the wipers should definitely work or you cannot pass. the hand must hold the brake.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 9
Piyanist89
As of today, I have been inspected: D the room is slightly defective and there is no glass label in the LPG.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 10
yawruaslan
Get well soon

08.05.2020 18:49 # 11
herry
Guys, I didn't want to open a new topic, let's continue here, my question is; I will go to the inspection, I ordered a new fire tube from the internet, 3 kg has come, of course 3 kg is more useful for the vehicle, but now I looked for a passenger car 1 kg of fire is required. It should have been 1 kg, they will not make it as soon as 3kg, right? I hope I don't face bole bisile because of what science is the strange process.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 12
mehmethannn

I think it will pass. Slightly defective. I had it done last month and the inspection fire tube date was past. Slightly flawed. Normally the fire tube should be somewhere within reach. but we put it in the trunk :)

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”