Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

First run issue

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:12 # 1
osmntskn
Greetings friends,
This car got bored in the meantime. I've been having trouble starting the car in the morning for two days. Two or three starters, but the car is running. The problem disappears when it gets hot. There is no shaking. There is no problem going.

By the way, my car is gasoline, not scuba.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 2
soneroo
There may be several reasons for the vehicles to work hard in the morning. If we count it, it may not be able to adjust the 1st air fuel mixture. Maybe your 2nd air filter may be dirty.

4.It seems like closer to me.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 3
katipahmet
This problem has been in my vehicle for about two weeks. I could not find the opportunity and show the vehicle to the master. I think the problem sounds like a fuel pump. When the vehicle is running in the morning, the engine runs shakingly as if gasoline is coming. I press the starter for a long time. it seems like the vehicle will start but it doesn't work. it works after a few tries. Is the fuel pump something that needs to be replaced completely. would it be like repair, repair or something? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:12 # 4
osmntskn
Thank you very much Soneroo. It appeared all of a sudden. First, let me have the filters checked. However, I do not have the opportunity, I am very busy this time. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:12 # 5
hhuzun
akuye & nbsp; look .... if the weather is cold, it can also be caused by the aquarium
08.05.2020 17:12 # 6
soneroo
[QUOTE = osmntskn] Soneroo thank you very much. It appeared all of a sudden. First, let me have the filters checked. But I do not have the opportunity, I am very busy this time. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

I am happy if I could help you.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 7
katipahmet
I am a bit troubled nowadays regarding the problem of my friends vehicle running late in the morning. The problem still has not improved. The things that have been done to my vehicle so far, battery measurement, http://www.peugeotmarket.com/206-14-HDI-VOLANT-KRANK-SENSORU,PR-517.html) the part that provides the ignition you see on the link, the spark plugs are about 3 months they did not change because it changed first, but spark plug cables have changed. & nbsp;

The vehicle is still running late in the morning. & nbsp;

We showed it to two different masters. They both proposed two different solutions. & Nbsp;

First, the vehicle was said to be unable to get good gasoline in the first run in the morning. So they said it might be caused by the fuel pump, the pump might not be sending pressure gasoline. The pump had to be replaced.

The second one; the master said that he would not have anything to do with the pump, that the ignition was not fully achieved and could be from the coils. & nbsp;

Both solutions are very costly. So I don't want to turn the tool into a test board. No change it, no change it. Of course, this situation is quite harmful to the pocket

I expect comments from you on this subject. I researched in the forum. It wasn't me alone who suffered from this condition. I hope we tie a conclusion. I did not pay more. Thank you in advance for all your valuable comments. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:12 # 8
baroff
Hodja, no problem in choke circuit?
08.05.2020 17:12 # 9
katipahmet
I don't know if the problem in the choke circuit is a factor in the first run of the vehicle, but. There is no problem such as idling or gas feeding of the vehicle. So I don't think the problem I explained will have anything to do with the choke circuit. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:12 # 10
nkre51
same problem happened in our vehicle
they updated in the authorized service has improved
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:12 # 11
_pathfinder_
Master, I think it is 2 times colder than Artvi where I am & nbsp; It doesn't matter whether it's gasoline or diesel Fuel filter should be original * Air filter should be original & nbsp; * And finally, you should put your car oil 5-40.
& nbsp; After doing all this, search for a breakdown in your vehicle. Every repairman or service that goes to the vehicle will use the fuel pump immediately, and it is not a cheap part .. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”