Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

First problem with 106 quick petrol

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:24 # 1
jamalserhat
friends, I came across similar issues, but I am waiting for your solutions by opening a little more.
My problem with the atiker system installed in my vehicle is what I experienced when I stopped the vehicle and started it after 3 5 hours.
- When I first start, it doesn't work like there is no gas in the vehicle.
- stop working maybe in the second starter for 3 5 seconds
- sometimes the first or the next starter is changing that the starter dynamo sound you know
-It usually runs in the third starter and continues at idle, but when I press the gas, the engine will drown and stop between 1500-2000 rpm, but if you gas it carefully, it can continue without stopping
- Before going to the gas on the way to the road, the vehicle will be blown once or twice as if it is running out of gas and then it goes on the gas and continues on the road.
I did not understand why these are my guess as the vehicle cannot adjust the gas to the engine.
Finally, let me talk about a separate situation. Imagine I'm in the lights and most of the drivers around me cut my car and in general a few of them want to try their own car. I am interested in not letting me be a shame, but the bride seems to be drowning in 3rd gear and the choking and not pulling of the engine when I work is re-occurring for a short time and improves and clears. Then those other friends said that I had passed a 106 and enjoyed it :) My guess at this point is that the gas setting of the car will be checked again, but I said, let me ask you first
thank you in advance
08.05.2020 15:24 # 2
GiTaRRa
mate throat butterfly cleaning is the same problem with me, but it rarely does not always do.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 3
ose
Many people suffering from this issue, even when I am not working including me, it touches light gas and stops when it stops. the same problem until the engine warms up. when you go on the road very rarely wasted stop again
08.05.2020 15:24 # 4
vbmaster
Unfortunately, in LPG, LPG did not keep tuning. Even if you look at it, even if you look at it, I do a master zikk, I do not keep tuning after that.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 5
jamalserhat
I looked at the throat butterfly, it was cleaned a few days ago but there is no improvement right now I took it to the lpg service, but I'll take a look at it again, the igniter talked about a few problems, but I did not take it very seriously, I will show it to another master again, but the best solution in these works is that the friends who have experienced and solved the same are waiting for them :)
08.05.2020 15:24 # 6
ALX
Greetings!

First of all, you need to choose the gas system very carefully for PG vehicles. It is necessary to choose a system that can work seamlessly with FULL GROUP (co-spray system). What is my site?

The situation you are telling is a very common situation (I have dealt with this gas very much, I can even adjust it myself). It usually has no connection with the throttle. However, it creates problems in gas or gas.

The problem here - the gas is set VERY RICH. Using the vehicle in gas for control is a while. You will see, you have no problem. Or remove the battery terminals, wait a little, then put them back on. The vehicle will immediately recover.

According to the information coming from the oxygen sensor while working VERY rich, the brain decreases the gas time when it is in the gas (straight logic - the mixture is rich - it is necessary to reduce the spray time, so that less gas can enter, the gas does not know that the vehicle has its own brain Gülme ). The car runs normally on gas because the gas is actually too much, and enough gas is sprayed to burn normally during the low gasoline time (and the gas time associated with it). But the engine can't work on gasoline, why? Because, when the gas is lowered while working in the gas, the amount of gasoline sprayed when sprayed is too little to burn and the mixture becomes very weak.

Solution - gas adjustment will be revised. It is best to remove the poles, then put them on, travel for a while, and the petrol map will be less. When everything turns normally, find a good veteran, ask for the gas brain to reset, then make automatic adjustments, and then, if necessary, make a little hand retouch.

What is the gas system? I can help with LOVATO.
ALX 2011-05-11 10:27:30
08.05.2020 15:24 # 7
jamalserhat
very pleasant, what you say brothers will make an application immediately;)
bnm system atiker meanwhile
08.05.2020 15:24 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = jamalserhat] my brother is very heartwarming what you say will be a quick application to the vehicle;)
[/ QUOTE]
Look at the software of the vehicle's gasoline. If it has been updated, maybe ... maybe it has never been done before. it can work better after done :))
the cecol 2011-05-11 21:18:34
08.05.2020 15:24 # 9
cash1912
I have that problem, the vehicle is running late at night, as if I do not come, I do not like gas, it cuts in the gas, gas filters were cleaned, and if it did not work for 3-5 hours, if the car was cold, it would be difficult to start the car for 3-5 hours. Is the software new? and where can we have it done?
08.05.2020 15:24 # 10
ose
[QUOTE = ALX] Greetings!

First of all, you need to choose the gas system very carefully for PG vehicles. It is necessary to choose a system that can work seamlessly with FULL GROUP (co-spray system). What is my site?

The situation you are telling is a very common situation (I have dealt with this gas very much, I can even adjust it myself). It usually has no connection with the throttle. However, it creates problems in gas or gas.

The problem here - the gas is set VERY RICH. Using the vehicle in gas for control is a while. You will see, you have no problem. Or remove the battery terminals, wait a little, then put them back on. The vehicle will immediately recover.

According to the information coming from the oxygen sensor while working VERY rich, the brain decreases the gas time when it is in the gas (straight logic - the mixture is rich - it is necessary to reduce the spray time, so that less gas can enter, the gas does not know that the vehicle has its own brain Gülme ). The car runs normally on gas because the gas is actually too much, and enough gas is sprayed to burn normally during the low gasoline time (and the gas time associated with it). But the engine can't work on gasoline, why? Because, when the gas is lowered while working in the gas, the amount of gasoline sprayed when sprayed is too little to burn and the mixture becomes very weak.

Solution - gas adjustment will be revised. It is best to remove the poles, then put them on, travel for a while, and the petrol map will be less. When everything turns normally, find a good veteran, ask for the gas brain to reset, then make automatic adjustments, and then, if necessary, make a little hand retouch.

[/ QUOTE]
I am having trouble just while my vehicle is doing just like it is dead. The guys who took me to the authorized service do not bother saying that the LPG is removed. Let me do what you say.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 11
ALX
[QUOTE = jamalserhat] my brother is very heartwarming what you say will be a quick application to the vehicle;)
[/ QUOTE]

Unfortunately I do not understand from Atiker.

Do not forget to share your result.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 12
jamalserhat
[QUOTE = kankam_743] Many people suffering from this issue, even when I am not working including me, it touches the light gas and stops when it stops. the same problem until the engine warms up. when you go on the road very rarely wasted again stop [/ QUOTE]
did you solve this problem man
jamalserhat 2011-05-31 16:13:23
08.05.2020 15:24 # 13
berk2309
this stop profession was so dangerous that the helix got my friend 206 in my traffic, when the car stopped suddenly in the lpg traffic, the car ran from behind.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 14
jamalserhat
[QUOTE = ALX] Greetings!

[/ QUOTE]
dude I haven't had the opportunity to realize their suggestions yet, but I will try to the girl at the very beginning, and when I do these, will I have resolved this problem radically, or will I postpone it?
Putting the role in the bidet gas pump unrelated to the bidet could be a solution. When the car started to work on gas, it would have stopped sending gasoline and could have damaged the gas pump.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 15
306 XR
The same thing happened to me. The source of the problem is the gas pump. Just like you said, I leave it in the morning and it doesn't work in the morning as if there is no gas in the car. Replace the gas pump and have less than a quarter tank in your car. Otherwise, the existing gasoline will not cool the pump, causing it to burn. In short, the definitive solution is the pump. Be sure . Respects
08.05.2020 15:24 # 16
mustafa38
I have the same problem with me, gasoline comes from the tank, but it works 2 3 seconds later it stops and we still couldn't solve it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”