Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

first long-distance travel information?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:56 # 1
Gokhan_S
friends, I am a 2-month urban vehicle user and I bought my first car 2 months ago, I want to go on the long road with a petrol model 2001, 206.1 months, about 850 km. Can I succeed without you? Is there anything to recommend? technical traffic etc ..?
08.05.2020 15:56 # 2
vbmaster
If you are going to use double roads, it is no problem to pass the speed. take a break with the step, no problem .... don't forget to pray, we are standing with prayer ...
08.05.2020 15:56 # 3
Guests
Good luck already ...
First, I Recommend You To Have Your Vehicle Carry Small.
Example: Filters, Condition of Spare Tire, Vehicle Water, Oil, First Aid Kit, etc.
Another suggestion is to have KGS or OGS, because the motorways you will use are subject to a fee,
Be careful to have a good day's sleep.
There are Nuts, Gum, Beverage in the Vehicle. Ex: Redbull - Like Burn
It will pull the vehicle to the parking area or a facility in 2 hours and make some physical movements and eliminate its distraction on the road ...
I would advise you to stay away from the interesting fuel companies on the roads.
JET PET. PETLINE. Aypet. TÜRKOİL etc etc :)))
Take care to avoid opening the air conditioner as much as possible. Both Fuel and Comfort Can Cause Pensiveness.
Always Have A Conversation And Chat With Your Companion In The Vehicle ...
Get constantly moving parts in his tape ...
Opening your windows to the end If you open 3 fingers wide, you will balance the air circulation inside ...
Most Importantly, You Must Wear the Seat Belt ...
Now Make Your Road Open ...
If Other Details Come To My Mind, You Can Be Sure I Will Write It ...
the albaydemirc 2011-08-04 00:32:10
08.05.2020 15:56 # 4
Guests
Intercity use and urban use are completely different. In my first use on the long road, I think you should go with an experienced driver. You can learn the tricks more easily in this way.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 5
Gokhan_S
double road very few here i will go from pain to k.maraş, my night trip is better than my day trip?
08.05.2020 15:56 # 6
Gokhan_S
[QUOTE = Berkay] Intercity use and intercity use are completely different. In my first use on the long road, I think you should go with an experienced driver. You can learn the tricks more easily in this way. [/ QUOTE]
dear berkay, unfortunately, there will be no one other than my family next to me, so ultimately, it is going to go from expatriate, as you say, it will be useful to tell me as much as you can remember those tricks, everyone has a first experience.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 7
Guests
Read What I Have Written For You ... I'm Sure That You Will Get The Experience Needed
I Can't Understand Your Intent By Saying Tricks On The Roads ...
08.05.2020 15:56 # 8
statistican

in a recommendation from me, keep my eye on the dial because when you always go 100-110, you can not slow down especially when you need to brake, adjust your brake by looking at the speed indicator, and definitely not load the brakes on the melted asphalt ....

08.05.2020 15:56 # 9
Gokhan_S
For example, let me get out of the night, is it day? let the problem arise?
08.05.2020 15:56 # 10
statistican
If your eyes are in good condition, go out at night, long run raging antifreeze is all right, it will not be easy
08.05.2020 15:56 # 11
Gokhan_S
[QUOTE = statistician]

in a recommendation from me, keep my eye on the dial because when you always go 100-110, you can not slow down especially when you need to brake, adjust your brake by looking at the speed indicator, and definitely not load the brakes on the melted asphalt ....

[/ QUOTE]
No brother, I will do 100-110 km, there will be a baby in the car, I guess it will be at most 80
08.05.2020 15:56 # 12
Guests
gokhan bey colonel behave what they write is reasonable, if you pay attention to them, you will not have trouble. If you go, you will always have control of the vehicle and you will save on fuel, without accident. our ahmetsk 2011-08-04 00:45:08
08.05.2020 15:56 # 13
Guests
the rest goes sleepless already my brother .....
08.05.2020 15:56 # 14
Gokhan_S
[QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] gokhan bey Colonel behave what they write is reasonable, if you pay attention to them, you will not have trouble. In this way, if you go 100 110 km speed, the control of the vehicle is always tight and you save on fuel.
thanks guys, i also have 2 years of experience 2 months of experience :)
08.05.2020 15:56 # 15
statistican
sleep well, take care of your car, read your prayer, get up early in the morning, bro, with the permission of god
08.05.2020 15:56 # 16
Guests
Okay, Brother, Don't be afraid, by Allah's will, nothing happens ... Read What I Have Read Over and Over Has One or Two Items to Help You. surely Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:56 # 17
Gokhan_S
Thumbs Up thanks guys, whoever opened this site, mercy on the past, it is very useful
08.05.2020 15:56 # 18
Guests

If you're sleepy, don't say 10km is left here. If he stayed at a distance of 1 km, if the check is available, if there is a driver next to him, transfer his elbow to him or park the vehicle and sleep. You don't even know when the eyes of Allah are closed. You wake up in the middle of a dream like me Sırıtma

Stay away from unknown oil stations. If possible, find out where to buy fuel from someone who knows the way. Be careful not to use shortcuts :) It is not clear what the path is. You have to deal with changing tires for two hours.

Take frequent breaks. Get out of the vehicle and walk. You opens.

Having a navigation device makes it a little easier if possible. Shouts as soon as you overspeed. Warns if the radar is registered. You are not likely to deviate from the wrong path.

Follow the rules but also think that the other person may not follow the rules and always take precautions.

Get on with Basma while getting in the vehicle. Pray. I think we are going on all four wheels. We go with prayer.

NOTE: Be very careful where there are divided road works. They lead silly idiots. You even have to choose where to go for guessing.

the cover 2011-08-04 01:03:34
08.05.2020 15:56 # 19
Gokhan_S
this road computer that you call navigation is my computer, showing the roads on the screen?
08.05.2020 15:56 # 20
Guests
Yes, the device I'm talking about is that device. It helps a lot. It's not just ways. Hospital, Petrol stations, car parks etc etc. You can see the location of almost every need.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”