Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Finally Solved

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:13 # 1
MertMurat
You know, my friends have always mentioned in my previous articles, Automatic Gear Fault . As of yesterday, the problem was resolved. Well, what should I do? Let me write immediately:
first the solenoid valves have changed, then the oil has been put in. We have used the oil in the picture as a lot of oil. I have researched the best. It came to me like this. hkc / images / stories / virtuemart / product / elf% 20renaultmatic% 20d3% 20syn% 20% 2818x1l% 298.jpg "border =" 0 "/>

I bought 4 liters of this oil. tl
then we tested the gear shifts are very good but again there is a problem this time the switch has changed. I bought the original part at a very affordable price 130 TL

and all the problems were resolved I gave 100 TL as workmanship

also engine oil oil filter and air filter changed pollen changed thermostat changed 150 TL for these

now my car has become a red dragon :) I went on the road monster roads, I hit the bus up to 160 170 both manually and automatically. I entered slowly, the gear reduction is very good, I mean, I pushed the car for a long time, but if we use it a little bit, we will see if the problems start to emerge as I use it.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 2
Serkan
My teacher says that no oil other than mobile LT 71141 is added to our al4, all the masters, I recently changed the oil put by the factory, the oil in the same mobile oil color came out, what color is the oil you put in?
08.05.2020 18:13 # 3
mami202
Let's get past, I hope it won't take a long time, what do you mean when you say switch
08.05.2020 18:13 # 4
MertMurat
Thank you, I hope the problem will not come off mami 202 Generally they say switch, Automatic gear contactor.
Serkan bey REnk as a color close to red
08.05.2020 18:13 # 5
Serkan
As I said, I made oil change at 26 thousand km and the oil put by the factory came out in yellow color, the mobile color we have put in LT 71141 is the same color, I hope you will not have any problem about oil.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 6
MertMurat
[QUOTE = Serkan] As I said, I changed oil at 26 thousand km and the oil put by the factory came out in yellow color, we have the same color in our mobile LT 71141, I hope you will not have any problem about oil. [/ QUOTE]

Serkan Mr. Bey, you will be surprised if you see the car out of the car, so when I picked up my car, it was 110 thousand when I bought it, I made the first oil change in 112. its color and consistency was like a bit, it changed again in 113 thousand. I tested it all day long, I traveled about 300 km, there is no problem, thank God.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 7
MertMurat
Hello again, friends, I have been using my vehicle for 5 days without any problems, I have traveled 1000 km before, while there are gears in 3000s, now it is about 3500 4000s, is this normal? >
08.05.2020 18:13 # 8
Serkan
I do not have 3000 revolutions in normal use, gear shifts change around 2700 revolutions, I do not see 3500 revolutions unless I press the gas very hard.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 9
evooz
If you have always used the tool hard during this period, if you have used the series and throttle for testing, you have adjusted the gearbox accordingly. If you continue to use it calmly, the transmission will adjust to your style after a while. After opening the ignition at the BMW 2001 model 5.30 I had previously, I was pressing the gas for 30 seconds until the end, then we could pull my foot and reset the adaptation of the transmission in the starter press. But as far as I know, there is no such thing as AL4. I recommend the red additive of motorsilk to friends who change the bidet transmission oil.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 10
slhyldz
Hi;
I have a few questions for you.
1. Was there a warning warning lamp on your vehicle other than the warning message? (!) Red color similar to this one. Or did it just say Automatic Gear Fault on the screen?
2. Where did you get the solenoids. Are you sure of its originality? What is the contact information?
3. Who was your master. Do you suggest.
4. Has software been thrown into your transmission?
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; - & nbsp; If your vehicle is old, the software should be discarded
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; - & nbsp; Your vehicle has a new or old case oil aging counter. It counts the life of the oil in the transmission. They say some of it is reset when the oil is drained, but is this reset?
& nbsp;
I would be glad if you answer these questions. I'm in search of a master. But solenoids 180 TL. Peugeotmarkette has 110 TL. But the masters I spoke with said that these solenoids have imports and are not useful. I don't know who to trust.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 11
GokhaN
As Peugeot market bought wholesale, that price room was original
08.05.2020 18:13 # 12
evooz
Friends, when I was going to change the oil, I bought 2 selanoids, about 230 l of them, I thought I wanted to change them when the ready gearbox was opened, considering that my vehicle is a 2006 model, it is old type (50hz). But it came out of the new type of mine, I did not handle it because there was no problem in the transmission, the seleneids I received remained in my hands. I can give it to anybody at a very high price. You can even try ankara interior and pay your money.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 13
MertMurat
I bought the parts from Akkaya 4.levent auto industry in the screen
Automatic Gear Fault was written on the screen when the engine lab was burning at times
I found the parts original familiar the price was affordable
master good master experienced recommend

NOTE: urgent exit
emergency light output other then write

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”