Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Finally I was able to fix the Km screen. I am so happy :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:28 # 1
Guests

Tachometer was broken. I had removed the instrument panel to fix it, but after fixing and replacing the rev counter, I noticed that the display with the odometer was not working. Whatever I did I couldn't fix it. It was not even though I placed the display tape properly. I went out this morning and ripped it off again and realized that the display bulb is not lit. Since the handbrake bulb did not work for me, I disassembled it and attached it to the screen and my problem was improved :) I got rid of giving money to the repairmen. I'm happy. I wanted to share. & Nbsp; "Approve"

08.05.2020 17:28 # 2
yusufcaglarakarsu
Health in their hands & nbsp; "LOL"
08.05.2020 17:28 # 3
zgr
[QUOTE = hLL 206]

Tachometer was broken. I had removed the instrument panel to fix it, but after fixing and replacing the rev counter, I noticed that the display with the odometer was not working. Whatever I did I couldn't fix it. It was not even though I placed the display tape properly. I went out this morning and ripped it off again and realized that the display bulb is not lit. Since the handbrake bulb did not work for me, I disassembled it and attached it to the screen and my problem was improved :) I got rid of giving money to the repairmen. I'm happy. I wanted to share. & Nbsp; "Approve"

[/ QUOTE]
lone handbrake lamp only hand As far as I know it does not burn when the brake is applied & nbsp; there is a problem in the brake system. If such a problem happens, you will be unaware. If the bulbs on the dashboard were not mistaken for 1.2 w, then I wish you could wear them. or you would get off the fog lights.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 4
bysarsinti
master, I repaired it in the same way, the wheel of the engine was broken, I took care of it, I put it all in now, the temperature and the fuel hand went up completely, it did not cause you to die.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 5
Guests

[QUOTE = bysarsşı] master, I repaired it in the same way, the wheel of his motor was broken, I took care of it, I put it all up, now the temperature and the fuel hand went up, it was completely up and you didn't have a problem. [/ QUOTE]

< p> I do not have such a problem. you can disassemble it and lower them by hand. wear it like that?

08.05.2020 17:28 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = zgr] [QUOTE = hLL 206]

[/ QUOTE]
lone handbrake lamp only hand As far as I know it does not burn when the brake is applied & nbsp; there is a problem in the brake system. If such a problem happens, you will be unaware. If the bulbs on the dashboard were not mistaken for 1.2 w, then I wish you could wear them. or if you disassemble the fog lights. I will get it as soon as possible if I find it.

08.05.2020 17:28 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = zgr] [QUOTE = hLL 206]

[/ QUOTE]
lone handbrake lamp only hand As far as I know it does not burn when the brake is applied & nbsp; there is a problem in the brake system. If such a problem happens, you will be unaware. If the bulbs on the dashboard were not mistaken for 1.2 w, then I wish you could wear them. or fog lights.

[/ QUOTE]

Based on your advice today, I took and replaced the bottomless bulbs of 1.2w. After all, security is important. Thank you.

08.05.2020 17:28 # 8
zgr
[QUOTE = hLL 206] [QUOTE = zgr] [QUOTE = hLL 206]

[/ QUOTE]
lone handbrake lamp only hand As far as I know it does not burn when the brake is applied & nbsp; there is a problem in the brake system. If such a problem happens, you will be unaware. If the bulbs on the dashboard were not mistaken for 1.2 w, then I wish you could wear them. or fog lights.

[/ QUOTE]

Based on your advice today, I took and replaced the bottomless bulbs of 1.2w. After all, security is important. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE] You're welcome
. As you said, security is important. good bye.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”