Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Finally I Changed the Solenoid Valves!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:16 # 1
kuantum
He noticed it, I have been constantly asking questions about solenoids for a long time. I was very unstable whether or not to make changes. I was concerned that there was no answer to my problems. Finally, 400-500 TL.

Finally, I decided a few days ago and replaced the solenoid valves. I also changed the gearbox oil. Result:

- I got rid of the "gearbox faulty" error I have been receiving for some time. though it's too early to say that. It's been a few more days. but I never got the error I got at least 2-3 times every day after the change. I hope I don't get it. I do not know if the solenoid change has contributed to traction. In fact, the transitions have softened. Unfortunately, it is still a bit jerky when shifting from 1st gear to second gear. So I can not say that it achieved a hundred percent improvement, but it was around 80-85% positive. & Nbsp;

my question will be on this, solenoid and oil change Although I still do, why the gear may be a bit jerky when moving from 1 to 2?
08.05.2020 17:16 # 2
fTh206
my question will be on that, even though I made a solenoid and oil change, why does the gear go slightly jerky when it goes from 1 to 2? < / b>. b style = ": rgb251, 251, 253;">
08.05.2020 17:16 # 3
kuantum
[QUOTE = fTh206] my question will be on it, why is the gear still lighter when switching from 1 to 2 despite changing solenoid and oil may it be jerky?
Shouldn't be shaking after the solenoid change when I changed my 206's, there was no shaking but it started again 3 months later, it hit old troubles etc.

[/ QUOTE]

Let me tell my opinion right away, the master said to me, if & nbsp;

"if the bearings etc. in the gearbox are damaged, which is expected to be seen in this km (around 80,000) is something, when we put on the solenoid, there may not be any improvement, or even if it can be repeated after a while, then the gearbox needs to be overhauled, the balls in it, the seals, the pads or something must change. he may not be able to get rid of, which lowers the oil pressure, which can cause knock "

made sense to me. There is a jerk in my vehicle from 1 to 2, I mentioned above. Apart from this, while the speed is rising before the gear shifts, there is a buzzing sound that I guess is coming from the gearbox simultaneously. It shuts off as soon as the gear shifts, it rises again as it approaches the next gear. that is, a sound that increases and decreases depending on the period. this is said to be caused by melted gears. so maybe I will revise if solenoid problem recurs soon.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 4
fTh206
I think the revision will not be expensive, I think it will be costly, I think it is a buying tool.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 5
kuantum
[QUOTE = fTh206] Doesn't it look like the revision is expensive? I think it would be costly. I think it is a buying tool. I do not think that I will love the vehicle that I will sell and give 2-3,000 TL. it will also have the same risk.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”