Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

FILM PENALTIES ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:20 # 1
haSAN_307
What is the latest situation of movie punishment for all the windows? they said the punishment would be lifted? Since it is a thin film, I think it would be a problem for the writers of punishment :)
08.05.2020 17:20 # 2
volkanC2
I read a post in the forum, a lawyer filed a lawsuit, something like a winner or something, there was no punishment for the movie, which I got caught in the last week I received my car :) I hope there is no police in Istanbul for a week :)
08.05.2020 17:20 # 3
haSAN_307
[QUOTE = volkanBLY] I read a post in the forum, a lawyer filed a lawsuit, something like a winner or something, there was no punishment for the movie, which was the day I got my car last week :) I hope there is no police in Istanbul for a week:) [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
good luck, hope you don't eat ceze ..
if there is no penalty 2 I will shoot a movie :))
08.05.2020 17:20 # 4
Zagorka
This ban is lifted, I heard it from a relative, but I don't know what the truth is. And I live in Bursa Securities is 2 to 3 Nuymar There Window Film examination showed only mild defects as I passed already since the day I received the Aracade Turkey No More Police Stop: D & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:20 # 5
haSAN_307
then you should definitely turn to a Kayseri, and if there is no belt or something, then the authors will not be forgiven :)
08.05.2020 17:20 # 6
Zagorka

[QUOTE = kayseri_307] then you definitely have to go to Kayseri, and if there are no belts or anything, the authors will not be instantly affiliated:) [/ QUOTE]

< / p>

I don't know WHAT WAS IT LUCK Now Once They Stopped In Bulgaria Only Room Overseas Insurance Vs Vs For & nbsp;

08.05.2020 17:20 # 7
Bugra
There is no such thing as a penalty for window film directly in the article of law. the police are punishing this law article.

TK 30/1-b & nbsp; : With vehicles with other deficiencies and malfunctions, block the view or & nbsp; could be dangerous for the contents in case of an accident & nbsp; using vehicles with ornaments, accessories, items and protrusions, use the road Using vehicles that pose a hazard to those who are at risk, or produce a degree of smoke or noise that obstructs the view and disturbs those around.

the article is open to interpretation, but some people have been fined for the window film and canceled it by court order. so there is nothing definite. the cops do not write it. maybe it will not cut or you will cancel it through court. & nbsp;
I don't know, maybe it has been completely removed after these developments. window film ban .. so the subject seems to be obvious.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 8
Bugra
Every nid in the bid item will block the SIGHT & nbsp; whose opinion will prevent the police from seeing you, or will it prevent you from seeing outside. it's complicated there. If the police say to the class, we will block the view of the driver. You too are stupid and I see it very comfortably ... "LOL"
08.05.2020 17:20 # 9
Zagorka

[QUOTE = bugrature] he bidet will block INVESTIGATION in the law article & nbsp; say. whose opinion will prevent the police from seeing you, or will it prevent you from seeing outside. it's complicated there. If the police say to the class, we will block the view of the driver. You too are stupid, I see it very comfortably ... "LOL" [/ QUOTE]

Exactly, But I Will At Least Either Dismantle or Think Of The Number Because At Night It Really Prevents The Sight .. But As The Police Says There Is A Denial Of Sight ..

08.05.2020 17:20 # 10
hsnsnl
There is no problem in the number 2 film, I went from the visa with a slight defect .. my glass films with 3m hologram ..
08.05.2020 17:20 # 11
EFE
I personally asked the traffic police & nbsp; it disappears, but I don't know what happened .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:20 # 12
Bugra
[QUOTE = hsnsnl] There is no problem with the number 2 movie, I went through the visa with a faulty defect .. my glass films are 3m hologram .. [/ QUOTE]

is always in the exams, no matter how many numbers are, no you couldn't pass the examination because there is a movie. slight defect is counted. but in traffic, you pass by the police. but it is a general translation. If you go into translation, then the authors are not there. or if you violate the parking ban, they write it in the movie. If you understand, they boil in some way, the window film penalty ..
08.05.2020 17:20 # 13
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = bugrature] [QUOTE = hsnsnl] There is no problem with the number 2 movie, I went through the visa with a faulty defect .. my window films are 3m hologram .. [/ QUOTE]

is always passing in exams No matter what the number is, there is a movie that you have never heard of, who could not be examined. slight defect is counted. but in traffic, you pass by the police. but it is a general translation. If you go into translation, then the authors are not there. or if you violate the parking ban, they write it in the movie. If you understand, they boil in some way, the window film penalty ..
[/ QUOTE]
I have been using it for 2 years :)
08.05.2020 17:20 # 14
blinddark
I have been making films for every car for years and there was no punishment. Also, I went to the exam with the current films. It did not even write a slight defect.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 15
haSAN_307
way friend did not know what to do:)
08.05.2020 17:20 # 16
Alicilik
Today, with my girlfriend, I went to believe in the garden with hard labor. Normally a very empty road. I did not notice there was no dialing. They stopped because they were the only cars. He said license license. I went down, said the belt is not tied. Eyw is correct. I wouldn't argue with 5 kurus for 5 kurus. I said the original of the plate is in the trunk, or I will be tied, I said no, what happened? Anyway, I removed the back and pasted the original. I didn't touch the front. They called the team from the team, whether there is a movie or not. Even if I did not have a girlfriend, they hunted off guard. I paid 57.75 right now.

If the traffic team is standing there to punish you, don't worry if it says eyebrows.
No No number 1 No number 2 entirely the initiative of the current police There is no general rule Ankara's 95% belt does not fit just there. So how many dials did I ever get someone just fined the plate. Most of them suit it, but it would be better if you disassemble it, believe it. There are some unknowing egoist p ... they put them in such places so that they can already bring money. God will grant you already pretty cool if I continue my internship with the company from the country I go to Iraq I come to visit my parents barely a turkey. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:20 # 17
blinddark

blinddark 2013-02-06 21:30:46
08.05.2020 17:20 # 18
Guests
Ali believe me
I went to leave my son home on the date of meeting, or the police turned my plate was standing on the window, put it on immediately, he said I was falling because my brother was sticking, but he did not eat it, he screwed it with a screw command today. (
08.05.2020 17:20 # 19
aknard
[QUOTE = Appealing] Today, with my girlfriend, I went to believe in the garden with hard labor. Normally a very empty road. I did not notice there was no dialing. They stopped because they were the only cars. He said license license. I went down, said the belt is not tied. Eyw is correct. I wouldn't argue with 5 kurus for 5 kurus. I said the original of the plate is in the trunk, or I will be tied, I said no, what happened? Anyway, I removed the back and pasted the original. I didn't touch the front. They called the team from the team, whether there is a movie or not. Even if I did not have a girlfriend, they hunted off guard. I paid 57.75 right now.

If the traffic team is standing there to punish you, don't worry if it says eyebrows.
No No number 1 No number 2 entirely the initiative of the current police There is no general rule Ankara's 95% belt does not fit just there. So how many dials did I ever get someone just fined the plate. Most of them suit it, but it would be better if you disassemble it, believe it. There are some unknowing egoist p ... they put them in such places so that they can already bring money. God will grant you already pretty cool if I continue my internship with the company from the country I go to Iraq I come to visit my parents barely a turkey.
[/ QUOTE]

Get past it or punishment where we stood :( There is no translation on that boulevard, how come you are now ... I have faith in the window film, They drew two times, they wrote a penalty. As soon as I paid the penalties, I took the breath in the auto accessory:) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:20 # 20
Alicilik
[QUOTE = ibrahim.kut] Ali believe me,
I went to leave my son home on the day of the meeting, or the police turned it, my plate was standing on the window, I said plug it right away, I said that my brother was falling because it was sticking, but he did not eat it, he screwed it with the order of a screw.
[/ QUOTE]

Brother, I have removed the bidet for you, too. I took it hard to the line with the hard-topped tornovida.

QUOTE = aknard]

< / div>
Whether it's past or stopped, meza :( There's no translation on that boulevard, no more ... You have a belief about the window film, they drew twice, they wrote a penalty. ) & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

There was such a chance that I couldn't tell me yesterday. Things went wrong at school. I got into flipping on the floor, I got punished. As I was leaving my house and returning home, I was stressed with some final sound maneuvers on the way to Konya.
Alicilik 2013-02-07 01:46:12
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”