Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

FIBER SPOILER MAKING ((((MACUNLANDII))))

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:07 # 1
Muhammet CAKIR

Ewt friends, I started spoiler making today.

I'm more at the beginning, but I wanted to share the pictures slowly, let me share the picture of the model I will do first. Sırıtma
My colonel was onermist. Sırıtma somehow i will do this
I made the mold from the tin by measuring the angle of this place first
so these corners now seem like nothing at all SırıtmaSırıtma
I did two, I would look at the thickness of the fiber as if it was ready in two corners. I will explain in detail. Gülme
IMAGES AFTER PASTE :)
Muhammet ÇAKIR 2011-03-03 12:26:08
08.05.2020 15:07 # 2
sedatdatse
easy come my friend
08.05.2020 15:07 # 3
10ur1
Waiting for clear pictures
08.05.2020 15:07 # 4
10ur1
Waiting for clear pictures
08.05.2020 15:07 # 5
birtekumutt
easy come bro ..
08.05.2020 15:07 # 6
Guests
Respect for your work, my brother, I believe that there will be something very beautiful, you will make a mistake in your first attempt. I applaud this effort.
Thumbs Up
Alkış
08.05.2020 15:07 # 7
Muhammet CAKIR

saolun arkadaş :) ins. I will have cut the big part of it tomorrow.

08.05.2020 15:07 # 8
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = albaydemircan] Respect for your labor , my brother, I believe that very nice things will come out. You will make mistakes in your first attempt.
Thumbs Up
Alkış
[/ QUOTE] God bless you, brother, you are the biggest factor in starting this business. Gülme
08.05.2020 15:07 # 9
Mesut
I say health to your labor, but I do not understand if there is a problem in the image, I do not understand what issue I looked at today, I did not see the photo, I started to get very good annoying. It would be nice if there are friends who have knowledge about this issue and share their knowledge ....
08.05.2020 15:07 # 10
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = Mesut] emegıne saglýk dicem but ımagehasck te I understand you have a problem today foto I could not see if I refer to hang the location is good, I began hair very annoying bi situation .. KnoWleDge sahıbı olanarkadas in on this topic varsd separate br issues sevınırım they share their open information .... [ / QUOTE] appears when he comes out and looks again, I think his brother has a problem with the servers of the image. SırıtmaSırıtma like nothing Muhammet ÇAKIR 2011-02-23 23:19:20
08.05.2020 15:07 # 11
Mesut
no pasha does not disappear .... I got stuck fine: Anyway, if DDDd says now but my colonel, he has a cure, he has a lot of effort in my car, get out, I started to wonder well in the garage :))))
08.05.2020 15:07 # 12
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE] ] let me change the server if you wait for it: D
08.05.2020 15:07 # 13
Mesut
: DDDDD pashaaa :) do the water business, be the owner of the gonul, well, you will have the potential of big customer in a short time: DDD
08.05.2020 15:07 # 14
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = Mesut] : DDDDD Pasha :) do the water business, you will be the owner of the volunteers, you will have the potential of the big customer. Sırıtma forced me to leave SırıtmaSırıtma
08.05.2020 15:07 # 15
Guests
I am so happy as I see my veteran friends. Being talented is something nice :)))
08.05.2020 15:07 # 16
Mesut
[QUOTE = cecoli] I am so happy when I see such veteran friends. Being talented is great:))) [/ QUOTE]
Definitely .... oh what would be, if I had such a booby time :)) I would just keep talking about this pleasure, we'd come to myself, we would chat with each other, and we would do all kinds of maintenance of the money. : DD
08.05.2020 15:07 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE] ]
Thank you bro, as I said, let your vehicle come out and you will not believe it ...

08.05.2020 15:07 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = Mesut] [QUOTE = cecoli] I am so happy when I see my veteran friends. Being talented is great:))) [/ QUOTE]
Definitely .... oh what would be, if I had such a booby time :)) I would just keep talking about this pleasure, we'd come to myself, we would chat with each other, and we would do all kinds of maintenance of the money. : DD
[/ QUOTE]

Just like, let's share, let's make a room for us, how about the sem tuning style?
dear brother i would be super nice a garage muamet cakir brothers did you transfer it here? take a team of 4 - 4
08.05.2020 15:07 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = cecoli] I am so happy when I see such veteran friends. Being talented is great:))) [/ QUOTE]

You are right, I am very sensitive about such things, doing something by yourself is really priceless
08.05.2020 15:07 # 20
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = albaydemircan] [QUOTE = Mesut] [QUOTE = cecoli] I am happy when I see such veteran friends. Being talented is great:))) [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

Just like, let's share, let's make a room for us, how about the sem tuning style?
dear brother i would be super nice a garage muamet cakir brothers did you transfer it here? take a team of 4 - 4
[/ QUOTE] StarStar I'll be ten SırıtmaSırıtma
Page : / 5
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”