Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Ferrari horn (With Assembling Picture)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:07 # 1
tigerland
Hello friends,
I bought a ferrari horn about 15 TL online. I will install it on my vehicle but I want to use the original and ferrari horn with a button at the same time. In other words, I will separate the current and give it to the ferrari. When the inspection date comes, I will not have to go under it and change the horn.
If you have friends who have done before, I would like to get an idea. I think whether I should wear the ferrari directly if I do not try.
I am waiting for your ideas ..
friends i was able to assemble the ferrari horn today, finally the pictures are not clear manage,
I first installed the horn on the metal near the right fog light,
I added a cable to the socket by making a bridge, the socket is still orig. I mounted it next to the horn,
I taped it close to the original horn so that the liquid was not in contact with the insulating tape and left it next to the original horn,
I pulled the cable I made the bridge to the side of the ferrari with a plastic clamp,
I added a socket to the end of the cable and attached it to the horn, the same way I wrapped it with insulating tape,
tigerland 2011-03-04 00:06:52
08.05.2020 15:07 # 2
tigerland
ya modacar made in china :) I used a gift voucher vs 10 tl came to me is the bosch that you bought me, I want to deal with it once again, it is hard to enter the vehicle again, it is difficult to enter the jack, I will change the horn on the way to the examination, I will put the ferrari again when I come back to the examination. In other words, if I put a button 3 times but I do not know what science will be directly connected to me, I do not think about the problem at TÜV.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 3
Muhammet CAKIR
Attach a horn to the two horns, but before connecting it, put the switch on the separator electric devices, put it together, connect the key to the key, and the ferrari horn will ring the normal horn on the side.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 4
tigerland
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] Connect two horns to a horn electricity, but before connecting it, put the switch on the separator elec- tors.
walla super I think the event is going to this examination when I go back to normal ferrariye :)
08.05.2020 15:07 # 5
C!N
I have been using Stebel F1 horn in my vehicle for 2 years. My original horn rests on the vehicle, I unplugged it, it is suitable for use when I wear it. I entered the examination with F1 horn, there was no problem, I went directly from the examination, I do not think that TUV will be a problem.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 6
Guests
I bought it for 60 TL 1 month ago Stebel ferrari Horn Very Satisfied but I got it directly linked. I had the cables of the old horn attached to it and I had it mounted on the bio.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 7
Guests
I HAVE FERRARI HORN WAR AND I HAVE A NEW VISA WITH ME.
BUT YOU WILL LIKE WHAT YOU SAY.
YOU GOT VERY GOOD AS THE PRICE AND THEY WERE THE FIRST HORN UNDER MY CAR AND I RECEIVED THE SECOND AND 160 TL STABEL
YOUR PRICE IS GOOD ....
street art 2011-02-21 08:47:23
08.05.2020 15:07 # 8
tigerland
Thanks for the ideas, I will connect directly to the button separator. Ferrarinin has a really sweet voice :)
08.05.2020 15:07 # 9
dinoco
how can i get the original bosch 40 tl ferrari
08.05.2020 15:07 # 10
metin
ferrari horn is having problems in the examination or the first time i hear it.
can I explain it because of the friends who know this, I was thinking to wear it too
08.05.2020 15:07 # 11
tigerland
I did not open the subject again, I updated the subject .. finally the horn is ready, it was exactly what I wanted :) They can assemble it in this way, at least when I go to the examination, if the problem arises, just unplug the socket by attaching it to the horn. will work :)
08.05.2020 15:07 # 12
darkred
Damn horn of my head ...

2 made in china and 3 original italian stobel horn broke ... Car trunk like horn dump ... I wash the car, it slips, it rains, the sound goes ... Also, when the car is 106, the horn is an important need ... I hope I will get rid of the damn horn: D
08.05.2020 15:07 # 13
tigerland
[QUOTE = text] ferrari horn is having a problem on examination or this is the first time I hear it.
can I explain it because of the friends who know this, I was thinking to wear it too
[/ QUOTE]
At the Silivri muayne station, they wrote a harsh, imperfect, bad friend
08.05.2020 15:07 # 14
tigerland
[QUOTE = darkred] Damn horn of my head ...

2 made in china and 3 original italian stobel horn broke ... Car trunk like horn dump ... I wash the car, it slips, it rains, the sound goes ... Also, when the car is 106, the horn is an important need ... I hope I will get rid of the damn horn: D
[/ QUOTE]
I installed it on the ground, it is not like it will take water, but let's see it will not fail if you do org. continue to horn :)
08.05.2020 15:07 # 15
qEccE
teacher price is quite affordable so how can I hear the sound of the video?
08.05.2020 15:07 # 16
tigerland
ok i add your voice as a video :) the sound is very nice :)
08.05.2020 15:07 # 17
darkred
[QUOTE = tigerland] [QUOTE = darkred] Damn horn is the trouble of my head ...

[/ QUOTE]
I installed it on the ground, it is not like it will take water, but let's see it will not fail if you do org. continue to horn :)
[/ QUOTE]

Unfortunately, the 106 GTI has no place option, we have to install it behind the fog light, it takes all the mud from the water, the sound slides from there, and then it does not sound :)

The construction will be yours without any problems. I couldn't use it with the mouth taste, I feel sorry for the horn.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 18
tigerland
I couldn't find a place to put 206 gti in me, was yours behind the fog light :) right behind the right fog light, there is a plastic hood under the hood :)
08.05.2020 15:07 # 19
darkred
Well, I pulled the bumper trim back to the back of the left fog headlight, it was almost under the headlight inside the hood, but it was still getting water :)

I do not feel comfortable without returning to the original horn.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 20
Muhammet CAKIR
Goodbye to your hand :)
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”