Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Feast also facia !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:04 # 1
Gokhan_S
First of all, I congratulate you the feast of Ramadan, and God will bring you all the accident-free holidays with your loved ones. , ford focus la 4 young crashes, it happened 1 minute ahead of me. village road flat soil and pebble stones, road wide, but unfortunately these young people lost control over excessive speed and hit the pole and swept into the field and 1 dead 3 seriously injured (seat belt the young man who died 17 years old and his head is shattered and his brain is on the ground ... once again I realized that the loss of control over 1 second of the road, regardless of how wide and calm the road took, took me a life. Please do not speed and always in or out of the city. Always wear your seat belt.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 2
Faruk
May Allah help you, thanks in the reminder.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 3
berk2309
Crushed roads do not come to the moon, I do not understand the militia, I do not understand the militia, I do not understand the militia, I do not understand the militia, I do not understand the militia, when I hit my head, I feel like I have a woe, my father, my father, I say, use human like, if you have a bad person, if you have a bad person, you will be a good family.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 4
Guests
I wish my brother, who is one of my Lord, mercy wounded at the time, and patience for the rest
When there is gravel on the road, it is necessary to think there. What happens if I do speed on this road ... It is known to everyone. Crushers reduce the adhesion of the tire by acting as a musket under the tire. When this is the case, the accident risk rises ...
May my Lord protect our cemil cum from trouble ... Amin
08.05.2020 16:04 # 5
taksicicocuk
Thanks for the reminder, everybody be careful, we are all sorry about an event shared here.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 6
koliva
Turning happiness into unhappiness is very simple and instant. Let's be aware of this and do everything according to the procedure, the rule and most importantly instead.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 7
Guests
Oh, when I read my brother, I was so bad. I received a message from the General Directorate of Security (EGM), who said, `` Excessive speed does not save time, it will lose lives. `` Maybe there are people among you. Please do not speed up unless necessary. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 16:04 # 8
metin
I am very sorry or there is no terrible path as much as these gravel roads. One of our brothers from our workplace went to the hometown last week and took the merchant in Zonguldak and rolled over. It is a very sad event that his wife and brother lost his wife.
As cem brother said, it creates a marble / ball effect under the tire. On the roads like fish ridge, the middle is high and the edges are low so that it does not hold water. When there is gravel on these roads, the vehicle starts to slide towards the side of the road since there is no road holding. It is fixed by experience.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 9
badcombatant
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] I wish mercy to our brother, who is from my Lord, to the injured at the time, and patience to those who are left behind.
May my Lord protect our cemil cum from trouble ... Amin
[/ QUOTE]

Amine
08.05.2020 16:04 # 10
ByHack

I definitely agree with what you say about speeding. I think the 110 limit in his current blood is an ideal speed. What to say to our roads alone. I am from Konya, do you know how many lives the Istanbul road took for ridiculous works, or 3m deep, 5m long drainage channels that you watch in the news on the Konya-Ankara road almost every day. I work in Yozgat, how many times have accident happened on yozgat sivas road. I can count many more examples like this. No problem warning sign. As you say the split road is 110 speed limit and you go at that speed, you looked at the other ridge of the hill on a hooop road. One of the events that I personally witnessed (the yozgat-sivas road) is that I do not have any kind of excessive speed. We saved cheaply but learned that 4-5 vehicles had crashed in the same place on that day and then put a warning sign.

One of the things I most mange with is gravel roads. I have never figured out which mind is made with which logic. It explodes from the right to the left like the tomb of the Hersen child, what should I know, that is, one should not ignore that there are errors on the roads as well as the drivers. Although statistics are not the same everywhere, we see from the statistics how much the divided road reduces traffic accidents.
Therefore, when we take into account the scarce maganda disguises that put our roads and the depressed and loser feelings in the traffic speed up and endanger the lives of other elements in the traffic, especially their own lives:
SPEED IS DISASTER, Hurry to Hurry.
May Allah not cause any trouble to anyone, and have a good journey, stay well.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”