Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fault Light Air Flowmeter

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:30 # 1
Karaoglan
Hello Dear Members We learned that my engine fault light is on the computer after it lights up and we learned that the fault is in the air flow meter and upon this we paid the price of 265 TL and got the original part and put it on and the light went out, I was very happy when the light went out, but my joy took a short time, after about 30 km, I parked the car and went down to enter the market. I started the car again, the light started to come on again and it did not go out, now what should I do about this?
08.05.2020 19:30 # 2
Designbyonurkaya
Hodja, I have the same problem, like chronic illness, if we solve a problem from both of us.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 3
Karaoglan
Well, I did not understand, it was gone, there was no problem in the vehicle's traction, but I did not test the fuel again. I will test it as soon as possible. This problem did not come on, after starting and stopping the vehicle a few times, the light starts to light up. his nerves are not worn.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 4
Karaoglan
yes, the malfunction light has turned on again after a certain km, I don't know my coincidence while the vehicle is running this time, but the beekeeper is on after the parking, this light is on.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 5
koray
I bought zero in 2006, 206 pejo. I got in a year, then I went and had a tube installed, 2 months passed and the malfunction lamp came on, the vehicle was 1.5 years old. I went to the service, I came, I went, I did not even love. He was wearing a computer and a foreign object was written on the fuel as a malfunction. he said it is on fire because of lpg. "Don't waste time," he said.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 6
Karaoglan
[QUOTE = koray] I bought zero in 2006, 206 pejo. I got in a year, then I went and had a tube installed, 2 months passed and the malfunction lamp came on, the vehicle was 1.5 years old. I went to the service, I came, I went, I did not even love. He was wearing a computer and a foreign object was written on the fuel as a malfunction. he said it is on fire because of lpg. said don't waste. [/ QUOTE]

Vehicle 1.4 Diesel Mine
08.05.2020 19:30 # 7
206FR
Air flow meter just air-fuel mixture misali butterfly in the carburetor in adjusting the car so old scooter I 2.5TDi A6 got mine this year footsteps broke down in Turkey socket dismantling the 4000km I've come turkey-greek-italy-france occasional air reverse comes a little suffocated but the speed of Do you play? Do you still use it? I only use it from weekend to weekend.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 8
Karaoglan
Yes, it was Light Approximately 40 km and I used it like that, then I parked my car on the slope again and stayed there for 2 hours, when I started it again, the light went out, I don't understand why the subject flashes on the slopes, and I calculate my experience on a separate subject until I clarify this issue. Although it is generally used in low gears in the city, it burns 0.24 cents this is normal for the 1.4 hdi engine
08.05.2020 19:30 # 9
madblueblacksea
In other words, after the light is on with the piece, is it connected to the device again, my teacher, It gives the flowmeter failure again. Try removing and plugging the sockets of ecu maybe there is oxidation. (1 or two cables are going directly to the ECU, if I remember correctly, one of them is going to roles the glow plugs under the reserve water tank) I burn 25/28 cents as fuel, my turbocharged
08.05.2020 19:30 # 10
dsinan26
Hello, I had this problem last year, in fact, the problem is not in the indicator and when you go to the service, the air on the computer screen is not in the flow meter, even the original peugeot services do not know. We changed the Turbo Electro valve, reconnected it to the computer, deleted the problem and passed. Just tell the master when you say delete the problem from the computer you need to pay attention to. why is that ? If you permanently delete it, even if the problem continues, we will not let you know.

NOTE: This problem was caused by 'forcing' to use your vehicle, which is a diesel engine, at high speed.
When I have this problem, there is a voice called diitt and the sign comes out and the car falls out of traction, it did not exceed 70, which was due to the vehicle protecting itself.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 11
Karaoglan
[QUOTE = dsinan26] Hello, I had this problem last year, in fact, the problem is not in the indicator and when the air on the computer screen when you go to the service is not in the flow meter, I did not even know the original peugeot services. We changed the Turbo Electro valve, reconnected it to the computer, deleted the problem and passed. Just tell the master when you say delete the problem from the computer you need to pay attention to. why is that ? If you permanently delete it, even if the problem continues, we will not let you know.

NOTE: This problem was caused by 'forcing' to use your vehicle, which is a diesel engine, at high speed.
When I have this problem, there is a voice called diitt and the sign comes out and the car falls out of traction, it did not exceed 70, which was due to the vehicle protecting itself.
[/ QUOTE]

So Is Your Problem Solved With The Changing Part The turbo electric valve does not fall off my vehicle traction when the light comes on.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 12
Karaoglan
Problem in the vehicle still has not improved Throat butterfly changed map sensor maf sensor even egr changed result did not change still fault light turns on then turns off on its own error code P0069 has come to the brain :(
08.05.2020 19:30 # 13
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Karaoglan] Problem in Vehicle Still Not Fixed Throat butterfly changed map sensor maf sensor even egr even changed result did not change still fault light turns on then turns off to its brain in error code P0069: ([/ QUOTE]

did they check the sockets of these parts
1. P0069
(Turkish Error Codes)
Air Inlet Mass Meter / Air Pressure Control Faulty Air Inlet Mass Meter / Air Pressure Control Faulty Air Mass Meter - Mechanical Error

http://www.iobd2.us/component/search/?searchword=p0069&searchphrase=all&ıtemid=312
sonerkyl 2016-04-29 14:30:52
08.05.2020 19:30 # 14
Adem Kurtuldu
I do not know my solution to the problem but can be resolved with egr valve cancellation
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”