Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

fault light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:12 # 1
tolgap28
Either my car's fault light is on the computer, the flow meter is on the computer, we replaced that part with the original, the fault light is on now it is now diolar that the brain needs to be bumped, if the brain is too full, how much money do you have?
08.05.2020 16:12 # 2
I Love My Pug

I know 30 TL in the authorized service, I want to delete the price, but if the format is different, I will not know it.

08.05.2020 16:12 # 3
avcifurkan
[QUOTE = tolgap28] or my car's fault light is on the computer, the flow meter is on the computer, we replaced that part with the original still the fault light is on now diolar that it is necessary to throw the brain into the brain, the brain is very full, what do you say, how much money is this process ??? [/ QUOTE]
What if the brain was very widow, did they install a lot of programs, they installed my game, I think they were silly. If you clear the fault first, then it lights up again, the fault still exists, what if it doesn't burn.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 4
Guests
There may be a fuel shortage ...
Which Fuel Company Are You Buying Fuel From??
08.05.2020 16:12 # 5
tolgap28
I do not buy such fake fuel oil, or we have formatted the opet shell or whatever it is, but the light is still on the problem.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 6
ahmet_koyuncu
This morning, an orange warning lamp came on in the instrument panel of my vehicle (306 xt -2000 model), showing the letter K in a symbol. But when I stopped and started my car again, this lamp went out? Can anyone who is knowledgeable about what this warning means help?
& nbsp;
Thanks.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = ahmet_koyuncu] This morning, an orange warning lamp came on in the instrument panel of my vehicle (306 xt -2000 model) indicating the letter K in a symbol. But when I stopped and started my car again, this lamp went out? Can anyone who is knowledgeable about what this warning means help?
& nbsp;
Rev.
[/ QUOTE]

Engine malfunction light lamp o. You need to have your vehicle connected to the device to find out what's going on.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”