Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

FAULT

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:34 # 1
Vengeful
Everyone has a nice day. My 2005 model xt model 206 normally worked hard in the mornings and in the evening after a long wait in cold weather. There was no problem with the weather. In Isparta and Antalya, I showed the mausoleum, but it was not improved but now we came to Sirnak with my family as a result of my duty. The weather is very nice, but whenever my car is going to work, ask anytime. There is no problem in pressing Mars, but it does not work, but it stops in the place where it is 3-5 minutes after running in 5-6 mars. It turns out as if it is drowning at full throttle, then collects again, sometimes it chokes and stops and works when pressed again. I am afraid if there will be an emergency, I have changed the battery spark plug everywhere, but it did not happen when the gas pump is pushing when it gives the first contact. We hit the computer and the malfunction does not go off. Here I found the master says it is the contact. But it prints smoothly. It will be great if someone helps me. Thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 2
Vengeful
This morning, the weather cooled at 5pm. I worked very hard 10 times I pressed the marsa, I pressed the gas and kept it at 1500 revs, the car stopped whenever I pulled my foot from every gas. It happened 3 times, I bought a little bit of the heat over the last gas, I bought d dorm, I went to my country ...
08.05.2020 20:34 # 3
talip206
Sir, check the coil, let's see. I had the same problem. Until the engine warmed up, it was not feeding gas. I took out the coil and removed the tires on the end. The copper tips were oxidized. I changed the coil and the problem disappeared. Tell the master, get a ripped out.
Try working with the spare key, if there is any possibility to make it from the key.
This is what happened to me
https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=41099&title=yagmurlu-havada-soguk-motorda-gaz-yememe-titr Game talip206 2017-09-24 11:03:47
08.05.2020 20:34 # 4
childrenofgrave
Hello there,

After a long wait, the hard working situation was also in my old vehicle. While working smoothly in short waits, it was doing the same problem as the waiting time was extended. As a result, we understood that the LPG regulator leaked. The longer the vehicle waited, the harder it was because the engine was drowned; but this is not directly related to whether the weather is cold or hot.

The other things that come to my mind are: petrol pump, coils ... childrenofgrav to 2017-09-24 12:44:51
08.05.2020 20:34 # 5
Vengeful
It hadn't changed the coils completely. The 3 masters looked at the gas pump separately, he said well. He brought him to the master for LPG. I am afraid I will leave it on the road. My worst fear is to stay on the road with my family where we need to go faster than 110 km. If anything else comes to your mind, I would be very glad if you share it. Thank you from Sididi :)
08.05.2020 20:34 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Vengeful] Everyone has a nice day. My 2005 model xt model 206 normally worked hard in the mornings and in the evening after a long wait in cold weather. There was no problem with the weather. In Isparta and Antalya, I showed the mausoleum, but it was not improved but now we came to Sirnak with my family as a result of my duty. The weather is very nice, but whenever my car is going to work, ask anytime. There is no problem in pressing Mars, but it does not work, but it stops in the place where it is 3-5 minutes after running in 5-6 mars. It turns out as if it is drowning at full throttle, then collects again, sometimes it chokes and stops and works when pressed again. I am afraid if there will be an emergency, I have changed the battery spark plug everywhere, but it did not happen when the gas pump is pushing when it gives the first contact. We hit the computer and the malfunction does not go off. Here I found the master says it is the contact. But it prints smoothly. It will be great if someone helps me. Thanks in advance. [/ QUOTE]

teacher, it is probably better to have the motor brain checked as if it had taken water.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 7
Vengeful
I bring a Bosche fuel pump. Let's see how I changed the 4 bucks. If not, I will be making a car in the last two years except for the brain, which is now the brain.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 8
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Vengeful] I am bringing a Bosche fuel pump. Let's see how I changed the 4 bucks. If not, I will be making a car in the last two years except for the brain, which is now the brain.) [/ QUOTE]

I hope it will be improved.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 9
Vengeful
Thanks :) . Let's see for now. After I started working 2 times 1 in the mornings, then the car started working on one mars. Let's see if we can see it in cold weather, I wonder if it will go again when we work in cold weather. Thank you all. :)
08.05.2020 20:34 # 10
Vengeful
Unfortunately, it still has not improved, let's see, I will change the bobbin again. He did not understand from the brain in Şırnak. Let's see what I will do. I can't sell the car.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 11
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, my teacher would have been helpful if you were in the hard to find electronic master in eastern provinces. There is a gasoline role in changing the wasted coil, and I say replace it. Secondly, I buy oil-free contact sprays from the internet for my brothers and sockets.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 12
pusutr
I would like to tell you in terms of clue. I had the same problem with my motorcycle. It did not go out when it warmed up, but it did not perform well enough, it burned a lot.
I took it to the biker and cleaned the carburetor beautifully, made the compression adjustment again and the problem disappeared.
Tip: Compression setting.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 13
Vengeful
Unfortunately, changing the coil did not work. I will try to do what you say thanks. I hope he will find a solution. We know the video uploaded. When I first started, I filmed the car, where the car sometimes stopped up and down, where it stopped, and then drowned, stopping and sometimes recovering. These days he started doing so much. But as soon as the car warmed up a bit and got into the gas, there was nothing.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 14
Vengeful
I don't know how to clean the sockets. Ever since we bought the car, I have all the maintenance done. But it does not work, we could not solve the work. We looked at the socket of the coil. They brought a young boy from Syria, he is looking. Socket said good. They said that there could be 2 sender in this vehicle. Do you think it is possible?
08.05.2020 20:34 # 15
Vengeful
Hello again, I had a new problem and I wanted to share it with the vehicle.
I started my car at 5 o'clock in the morning, the engine light came on suddenly. You can't believe there is a swing of the exhaust. In the meantime, engine malfunction light comes to an end, the car starts again like a super cat. Unfortunately, I was lost in the master of Sirnak idol longitude do you think I should look for? In the meantime, when you move the car, sometimes it does not go so as if the car is locked, it is as if the car is milim milim, it is small, then it continues to collect. At that time, even those outside are looking at it, it sounds like a pata pata pata.
vengeful 2018-04-13 04:44:29
08.05.2020 20:34 # 16
sonerkyl
Honestly, my teacher, Allah, give you patience, I wonder whether he jumped on the vehicle or have a car trigger or something checked. I guess he said the two sings, the oxygen sensor is your friend
08.05.2020 20:34 # 17
Vengeful
This time, I started the car in the morning, neither the engine fault light is on nor the car is shaking. The engine works like a cat. I'm going crazy or I can't make sense. One of our masters, who is my father's friend in Antalya, says that you can finish the gas completely, pass it on gasoline and use it for 3-5 days. Let's see if we will try this ...
08.05.2020 20:34 # 18
Vengeful
Something new caught my attention. If I leave the car on a slope with the back up, the engine warning light goes out in the morning, the engine works very well. If I park with the front hood upward sloping, the engine fault light flashes and works like the engine tractor. Why do you think it might be?
08.05.2020 20:34 # 19
sonerkyl
Well, what is the amount of gasoline in my teacher and buy gas on half a tank?
08.05.2020 20:34 # 20
Vengeful
Soner bey warehouse is always full. I canceled the gas. No change right now.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”