Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fat Burning Gti

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:08 # 1
cgty.06
106, which I thought, I liked very much, had a small burning problem. I think that when it was compressed, smoke was thrown from behind.
If I want to know your ideas about whether to buy this vehicle or not:

Your answer Don't buy this vehicle, you get big trouble for the press? Or would you have it built for a short time, would you have a lifetime ride? (:.

Note: The chassis and chassis of the vehicle are perfectly fine.
The ideas of you Masters are very important to me.
Sygun.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 2
qEccE
Do you have a declaration or price etc
In addition, the engine of the oil-burning vehicle is not certain how it is, maybe you can continue adding oil without any cost for years, maybe after 2 days, the engine remains locked.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 3
cgty.06
Thanks for be interested. The announcement of the vehicle is not available yet. I was told that it is okay if you get it without compression, but if you get it by compressing (which we get GTI, I would get a quicksilver (:.). I want to learn it.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 4
qEccE
I think it is not easy to say anything, min and max numbers can be said and can be said as an average but if you buy the vehicle by accepting the highest one
08.05.2020 15:08 # 5
klemann
If you compress it, a dealer who says you can ride 5,000 km has probably built the engine temporarily, maybe he had a crack etc. from his bio. In other words, if you complement it, the motor ends at 5,000 km, based on what it says.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 6
masumserseri
I would never go into this car.
I had a friend's word, it came to my mind, I thought you would be happy for a day when you sold it.
I would decide according to him.
money is not earned easily Clown
08.05.2020 15:08 # 7
dukenukem82
If the money is suitable, buy a brother engine, but if the case is not original, there is no point in buying. 2000 TL at most, calculate accordingly.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 8
xdesign
Nonsense. We are talking about the engine. What does 5000 km mean? What will happen when the engine locks? With + 3000TL, you make an appetite. Show it to a good service. Maybe he is burning fat because of a minor problem.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 9
tigerland

If you know that the car burns oil, they said that the engine will end after 5000, the price is going to fall. risking

tigerland 2011-03-02 12:09:38
08.05.2020 15:08 # 10
cgty.06
Let me explain the situation as follows.
I was very intent on the car. Until 1 day, I was going to buy and have a friend at that time. He said to me that the car's case is very nice, but there is a problem of burning the engine. He burned fat at high revs. Performance cars already burn fat, but keep in mind. He said if you don't squeeze, you will ride for a long time I was also undecided. Frankly, I don't know exactly what's going on. I was unsure whether to go or not. I will show it to the service when I go. I said I'm a consultant to you. If a negative decision comes out of here, I will give up that car. I would like to see 206 gti or something ..
By the way @masumserseri I liked the words of your friend (:.

Sygun.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 11
Guests
Even the problem I would say don't burn your head.
If you make a mistake like that, you will hardly save yourself.
3000 - 5000 words come, don't forget what parts will come into account when they turn on the engine
I made the same mistake and you can't fix the problems exactly because my prosperity is dry.
You are not rich enough to buy cheap goods.
3 - 5 wer but I think you can take your voice into your mind ..
If you couldn't sell that vehicle later, you would regret it .....
08.05.2020 15:08 # 12
masumserseri
My brother, I passed from the press, I went from the utus, so I advise you. Star I gave it to the net I went and went. I hurt it in a tone. Wacko
08.05.2020 15:08 # 13
cgty.06
@street art:
My brother, I made an investigation like this, the gasket burned, they said it would not exceed 500. If I show the vehicle to the service now, should I get the compression values, or should I give up and look for another car? The case of the vehicle was perfect, its suspension and suspension. It's just this problem.
@masumserser of:
Ooo brother ALLAH saved you let's say (:. BMW is actually a good car, but it looks. I don't think I will necessarily have GTI, if there is no 106, then I will look at 206. But my first choice is 106.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 14
Guests
It is also difficult to find the uncompressed one in the guts. after all, the person who buys and buys that car is usually the cycle that turns over. There is such a risk of getting the cars like that. but it is necessary to check well ...
08.05.2020 15:08 # 15
tigerland
If you call it, there are friends who took the cleaner, a few months ago, 99 models of burgundy, 13500TL engine smoothly, 4 people do not say that you are a ban in the car :)
You don't have to buy it, but never mind the engine has not been turned on, but I think you have to be patient.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”