Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

fan does not turn on (PROBLEM SOLVED)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:52 # 1
fuat2048
overheat 90 shows steady, but the fan doesn't open.
some time after the fan does not open, water comes from the cover of the spare water tank of the car
No engine oil, no oil in the reserve water tank, not related to the seal.
Transactions made so far.
the fever officer has changed
thermostat changed
fan rollers changed

I noticed the presentation when the socket of the temperature officer was removed, the fan is working in level 1
I mean, the fan is strong, I said I found the bad knuckle broken, and I bought a new one.
I am traveling masterly, show a way now, friends, please
sonerkyl 2018-05-28 16:40:27
08.05.2020 20:52 # 2
fuat2048
The fan is running when the temperature officer is removed from the socket.
The temperature indicator on the driver's display is on the top and the stop lamp is on.

If the fan has the scheme of the electrical installation, I would be glad if it shares
08.05.2020 20:52 # 3
dou
Could it be recirculating curumus or radiator clogged?
08.05.2020 20:52 # 4
bilo131
the same problem happened to me in my old 206 of last year. When the temperature came to 90a, water was spraying from the reserve water tank. 5 masters visited all said gasket burn engine will be made. One of them, the blades of the circulation pump are broken plastic in these cars and they don't need to change. I bought the new original circulation and its wings were iron. Anyway, the master removed the circulation, let's see what the wings are solid and iron. LOL What did I say? Anyway, when I disassembled, I changed it, then I bought the car on the recommendation. He threw the same water out of the lid and saw the problem, and his voice is, what kind of masters did this car burn in? LOL the master dismantled the thermostat, checked the broadcast and said it was solid. He dismantled the thermostat and connected it directly. Then the gasket under the cap of the tank had moved, put it back and the problem was solved. You wrote that it is not from the gasket, but it is still useful to buy and try a new cover.
08.05.2020 20:52 # 5
bilo131
[QUOTE = fuat2048] When the socket is removed, the fan is running in the 1st stage
The temperature indicator on the driver's display is on the top and the stop lamp is on.

If the fan has the scheme of the electrical installation, I would be glad if it shares
[/ QUOTE]

It is true that the fan operates when unplugging the customer. Is the fan running and the stop lamp on? I have seen in the forum that the connection of the fan motor is reversed, the fan is blowing to the radiator that it will blow to the radiator Big smile I recommend you to run the problematic fan and check it by hand when you fix the connection.

Nevertheless, I urge you to check the gasket of the spare water tank cover.
bilo131 2018-05-13 12:19:40
08.05.2020 20:52 # 6
dou
the fan should normally blow towards the engine already Shocked Isn't he thinking?
08.05.2020 20:52 # 7
bilo131
[QUOTE = dou] fan already needs to blow properly to the engine "Shocked" don't head head [[QUOTE]

The fan blows on the radiator to cool the engine water 👍
08.05.2020 20:52 # 8
dou
Well, where is the air blowing from, the air blows the temperature of the engine from the side, it blows towards the engine, but as you say, the air cooler does not cool the radiator by blowing the warm air of the engine. Smile
08.05.2020 20:52 # 9
bilo131
yes, it blows ahead in 206 and other new vehicles, my mind went to my father's 1985 model Broadway. Big smile On his fan side.

However, if the fan turns over, it will blow the air forward.
08.05.2020 20:52 # 10
fuat2048
friends, I made a lot of money, unnecessarily, but we did it.
What they did not do until the fan resistance, there was no heat, I bought the fever, the sub-industry said this, the man did not take it back, then they said buy it originally, I bought it 140 times, I did not come again. .
And finally we bought fan resistance, this time I bought it from another part, I bought the sub-industry, but this time I will take it back.If it didn't happen again, it was not the supplier industry or the car did not accept: Anyway, we found the original valeo one in it and finally the car was 1 and 2 steps the fan was open. what kind of car is this friend will be original
08.05.2020 20:53 # 11
dou
If you think you have a problem with the price of the resistance, the price of the resistance and the brand, let me know what the price will come to us.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 12
fuat2048
just like I changed the dough on the thermostat, I bought the original fan resistance 75 tlye.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 13
cyalman
Unfortunately, this is the master potential in our country. it is a good master who hires the beating assistant. I keep the experts in their field apart.

Get well soon..
cyal financing 2018-05-14 19:11:04
08.05.2020 20:53 # 14
tigrap
[QUOTE = fuat2048] overheat shows steady at 90 but the fan doesn't open.
some time after the fan does not open, water comes from the cover of the spare water tank of the car
No engine oil, no oil in the reserve water tank, not related to the seal.
Transactions made so far.
the fever officer has changed
thermostat changed
fan rollers changed

I noticed the presentation when the socket of the temperature officer was removed, the fan is working in level 1
I mean, the fan is strong, I said I found the bad knuckle broken, and I bought a new one.
I am traveling masterly, show a way now, friends, please
[/ QUOTE]

I am having the same problem, I mean I would change the sender, not from him
08.05.2020 20:53 # 15
fuat2048
I am happy if I could help, change the fan resistance, if not, you must connect it to the computer and delete the error, otherwise it will not continue to turn on the fan.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 16
tigrap
[QUOTE = fuat2048] I am happy if I could help, change the fan resistance, if it doesn't happen, it will be connected to the computer and delete the error, otherwise it will not continue to turn on the fan [/ QUOTE]

I went to industry yesterday, there was no resistance anywhere, buy a particle, said, change the sender, try it, I would buy it back, I think I changed it, but it does not turn on without a fan, but it does not open without 95-100. Forget it was never open in the previous one, and I saw 120-130 degrees one or two times.

In the meantime, when the previous client's gasket was boiled on top of it, it was thrown off, and the leaked man blew the water from there. LOL I bought water in every grocery store until I returned to the industry. Big smile plastic is albeit but it looks like checksum. I burn, I burn, I burn out to antifreeze Big smile

carelessness and insomnia has been a bit of a pain but for now it seems like no problem
08.05.2020 20:53 # 17
fuat2048
What happened when I saw the 120-130 degrees, was it like throwing water in the car?
08.05.2020 20:53 # 18
fthusl
CryCry I think there is the same problem with my vehicle, while the temperature does not exceed 70 when driving on a straight road, it reaches 90 even when it climbs a little uphill. I spilled water and the fan was running, but it was turning slowly. Yesterday morning, I went to the plateau again at 5 in the night, found the temperature again, but turned on the fan, then turned on the air conditioner, and when I turned on the air conditioner, I realized that it did not turn on the fan. Believe what I am going to change. different sounds from each head
08.05.2020 20:53 # 19
tigrap
[QUOTE = fuat2048] What happened when I saw 120-130 degrees, was it water-throwing in the car [/ QUOTE]

We have completely drained the water from your client
08.05.2020 20:53 # 20
talip206
[QUOTE = fthusl] CryCry I think there is the same problem with my vehicle, while the temperature does not exceed 70 when driving on a straight road, it reaches 90 even when it climbs a little uphill. I spilled water and the fan was running, but it was turning slowly. Yesterday morning, I went to the plateau again at 5 in the night, found the temperature again, but turned on the fan, then turned on the air conditioner, and when I turned on the air conditioner, I realized that it did not turn on the fan. Believe what I am going to change. different sounds from each head [/ QUOTE]
If the fan does not open when you turn on the air conditioner, the fan roles are definitely defective. Don't look for the problem elsewhere. Open the fan where it can make oxide in terms of the role of the roller.
The location and change of the roles are described here.

https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=30517&title=206-fan-rolesi-nasil-degistiril is

Note: Do not pour water into the Radiator of the car, which also overheats. The block goes all the way to cracking.
talip206 2018-05-21 21:18:03
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”