Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fan

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:41 # 1
deamod
Friends, while the contact is not open in 206s, is the fan not working, is it normal in me?
deamod 2011-06-23 21:15:25
08.05.2020 15:41 # 2
cerci07
I think it works on some models, it doesn't work on some models
it works in mine, sometimes it works out, it works at 70 degrees, sometimes it doesn't work at 100
08.05.2020 15:41 # 3
Kemanyak
Yes, the fan is not turned on when the ignition is off :-))) It is a system that is made to prevent the water with high temperature difference from coming into the engine and cracking. I think it's very successful. Have your thermostat checked every year, your eyes closed.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 4
berk2309
Well, I do not work in me, when I tighten it, after I park it, the temperature will end, I think this will not harm the more dangerous seal.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 5
motoberk
My vehicle was not working previously, yesterday the thermostat etc changed in the service while it is working right now.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 6
Guests
I have 206 quik.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 7
Guests
Wasn't this fan subject talked elsewhere?
08.05.2020 15:41 # 8
okan77
There is one more from the same subject.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 9
revolutionary26
the fan is running after the ignition is turned off in my vehicle. but if you don't get to the bottom of it, you won't understand. you notice the radiator's hand there, otherwise it is not noticed.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 10
Guests
There are 206 Quiksilver. Sometimes the fan keeps running when I stop and remove the key.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 11
werty
I have a fan, I have 206 quicksylver continues to work after turning off the ignition
08.05.2020 15:41 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = werty] fan running I have 206 quicksylver continues to work after turning off the ignition [/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = Berkay] There are 206 Quiksilver. Sometimes the fan keeps running when I stop and remove the key .. [/ QUOTE]

Fan role remains open. Look at the role.
Does the radio remain hungry?
Koliva 2011-06-27 09:39:47
08.05.2020 15:41 # 13
Guests

Either there is a difference between the vehicles or some of them continue to work. I have already explained on the other subject.

Let me make it here briefly. There is a reason for the cars to start after the engine stops, but there is no logic in the new vehicles.
A fan post that could operate independently of the start of the engine in the old vehicles would be found on the radiator and trigger the fan. For example, the dawn of the renault like 9 9 etc ... But the old one would stop when the contact was closed by lada samarada. As long as the original installation does not go out ...
However, in new model vehicles, the fan alarm is given with the command on the thermostat billet and a brain controls it. There is no point in running the fan when the engine is stopped. To whom does it cool to cool the water in the radiator when there is no water circulation after the circulation stops? Sırıtma
Just a tack.
Let's say you will park the vehicle. Look at the temperature, if the fan is close to opening, do not stop, watch the fan run and heat the engine. A very sensitive thought Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:41 # 14
qqyyxx
[QUOTE = cecol of]

Either there is a difference between the vehicles or some of them continue to work. I have already explained on the other subject.

Let me make it here briefly. There is a reason for the cars to start after the engine stops, but there is no logic in the new vehicles.
A fan post that could operate independently of the start of the engine in the old vehicles would be found on the radiator and trigger the fan. For example, the dawn of the renault like 9 9 etc ... But the old one would stop when the contact was closed by lada samarada. As long as the original installation does not go out ...
However, in new model vehicles, the fan alarm is given with the command on the thermostat billet and a brain controls it. There is no point in running the fan when the engine is stopped. To whom does it cool to cool the water in the radiator when there is no water circulation after the circulation stops? Sırıtma
Just a tack.
Let's say you will park the vehicle. Look at the temperature, if the fan is close to opening, do not stop, watch the fan run and heat the engine. A very sensitive thought Göz Kırpma
[/ QUOTE]
Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:41 # 15
cerci07
[QUOTE = cecol of]

Just a tack.
[/ QUOTE]
There are differences between vehicles more than the problem, for example, my vehicle has a fap (filter a particle). The fap needs to burn the accumulated gases at certain intervals, the heat needs to increase in the meantime, the fuel consumption of the vehicle is increasing. Sinirli The increase in the fuel at the point that perves me, it takes a little longer in my vehicle. If I stop in the red, the fan is activated, the speed stops after 10 km. If I turn off the ignition, the helicopter is working worse than the helicopter in the second stage. nothing to do with the brain and cooling the fapi
1.6 hdi 110s thermostat starts to open at 83 degrees, 95 degrees fully open, 97 degrees fan is activated, 105 degrees passes to the second level, 118 degrees alarms I know a little more exaggeration, the fan power on the vehicle is 150 watts. Sırıtma
friends, the last part I tell you is quotes

cerci07 2011-06-27 22:52:03
08.05.2020 15:41 # 16
mmuussaa
Yes, it doesn't work for me. Sometimes, when there is a serious uphill, the heat comes to 95. I have to park. When I arrive 10-15 minutes later, your temperature is approaching 100. As soon as I start the car, the fan turns on and falls, but it seems to me a bit crippled.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”