Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

fairing problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:17 # 1
hhuzun
Hello friends. I have a question for my bodybuilder friends;
last week (FRANCE) was full of walnut oil here; cars' windows and hoods are gone; there are dents in my car; I do not meet the casgoes here, I will say that I will do the trills in Ankara because I will go to tr;
There are small tunes on the ceiling and on the right-back. Metallic paint: what is the price;
And those who have it done here are not very happy
note; only 4 minutes full; 15 minutes in the rain, the huge peugot factory stopped for 1 week; again in the face turkey budurum good dayaniyo;
08.05.2020 14:17 # 2
Guests
I did not understand that the casco does not meet. Fortunately, it was rained to Afyon a couple of months ago. I know that those who had no accident had done the stains on the ceiling at the Afyon Ford dealer. .
08.05.2020 14:17 # 3
Psh
There is an employee named Ahmet Yıldız in Kocaeli. On his card is the bonnet wizard. Here I saw the work he did after a pouring hail. Seriously magician. The paint does its job very clean without getting into the whitewash job. It is very difficult for me to say something as a price. You need to show it to yourself and get a price. If anyone wants to reach a friend, they can send a private message, I do not have the phone at the moment, but I should get a call.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 4
bbcb
There is a message from the lagoon when it is filled with ankara, and there is an auto king in the mainland, unpainted dent correction works are done in the mainland, and there is a place in the ostim without any painting.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 5
hhuzun
thank you friends; In my case, small losers; car metallic paint; I hope I can have it in Ankara;
08.05.2020 14:17 # 6
fourus_06
You can make it in companies such as auto king, dr.winyl in Ankara.

08.05.2020 14:17 # 7
and
I think the auto king road seemed to us after yesterday's hail.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 8
samet206
Let the past be full.I did not find it when it happened last year in me. I did not find it. There are 3-4 in the hood, 3-4 in the fender. There was a fender. When I talked to another place, he asked for 800 TL, but he said that it would be boring. I'm going to get it done, but unfortunately I couldn't find time.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 9
and
Get well soon, it's a bit like me. Unfortunately 3-5 on the hood but the ceiling is bad, and it bothers.

Yesterday I talked to the phone with several places yesterday and searched clearly. But I am not in a hurry, I am thinking of having it in the future.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 10
okaNStarss
[QUOTE = samet206] Let it be past. The full trouble was not in me last year, I couldn't find it, there was not much in the hood, there were 3-4 in the ceiling, 3-4 in the fender, I took it out, the ceiling and the hood remained. Look at the money he wanted in total. When I talked to another place, he asked for 800 TL, but he said that it would be boring. I have not met elsewhere, if I find that I will get the person doing this work but I couldn't find it.
[/ QUOTE]

which city are you in
okanstarss 2015-05-27 13:34:20
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”