Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

fairing paint

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:29 # 1
206 ersan
friends some parts of my vehicle have small dents bumpers irregular ear is not so bad to collect them all the way to paint small crushed areas, it is not so bad, of course, but to make it better, the color opaque white hood fender 2 doors are very small dents. Is anyone in supply supply nearby
08.05.2020 17:29 # 2
Guests
I'm also curious about this, I have a problem with the paint too: S paint can be drawn even with a small nail stroke. Extreme but extremely soft :( They recommended paste polish but
08.05.2020 17:29 # 3
samet206
Bodywork maintenance is both costly and time consuming & nbsp; There were blows that were not very big in two places. They pulled in vacuum, there were 3 dent on the ceiling. I gave 60 TL as much as money. Recently, there was no need for me. When you are on the street in the vehicle, I will not be able to make a strong paint protection, and I'll have a strong paint protection and scratch-free paint in a tube :)
08.05.2020 17:29 # 4
_semihk_
If we cover that time, there is a place :)
08.05.2020 17:29 # 5
rockwaryumm
One part of the bumper I painted, one part of the hood, one part of the hood had hit the auto park. I did not give the first money, but thanks to the painters, the paint flowed on me before I got angry and dry. Another painters dry, he said. My paint is ready, they will throw sandpaper and paint it. The father holds 100 TL. There was a scratch in the back. Call for yours, get a price but be sure to be good at the master
08.05.2020 17:29 # 6
ufuk91
the right front fender and hood will be scraped and painted, the bumper front has a small crack on the right, it will be made plus the scratches will look at the tiny dents I got the price of 300tl.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 7
emre_akdag
friends, as an old body shop, do not spoil the authenticity of your vehicle for small breasts. Even my lion has some places in various places, I travel like this :)
08.05.2020 17:29 # 8
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = toretto16] friends, as an old body shop, do not spoil the originality of your car for small breasts. Even if there is something that I can do, I have to go around in various places of my lion. I am worried about a painter, so I found a good master this time. Let it be the slightest scratch, it is in my eyes and it is not like that. Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”