Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

FAILURES AND SOLUTIONS ABOUT YOUR PEUGEOTS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:16 # 1
pasali74
If you examine the vehicle dashboard, the total km counter of the vehicle in 9th detail. maintenance indicator. called engine oil level indicator. now when I look at it in my car it says 19000 and it has a key sign beside it, but this 19000 article has been burning in the same way, so it never falls. this is most likely a sign of vehicle maintenance. I think. But as I said, I could not figure out how many kms were left due to the number not falling, what could be the reason for it is difficult to be a total km counter because I would appreciate if you help me with the timing of the timing change in 146 thousand km of my vehicle. Of course, if you also have a question mark, I would appreciate if you write your peugeot dashboard and look there and make your comments.

08.05.2020 18:16 # 2
ahmet_bjk

The key sign indicates the km left for the vehicle to be serviced. If you do the maintenance in the industry, masters generally do not reset the maintenance km. To reset, hold the km reset button and turn the ignition one turn, wait a while, release the button.

You can not know the timing change as well, if you have changed, you will note the km you have changed. If they are maintained in the service, they already have records.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”