Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Failure with no cause (resolved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:52 # 1
dewilstopme
Hello friends, have a good night

206 hdi 2005 model 141 thousand thousand cars for about a year I have been very happy for the last 1 month, even in love with my vehicle: D but I have not been in my head for a month starter dynamo front axle seals shock absorber turbo lubrication pipe brake centers pads battery radiator fan insurance all changed.

Anyway, let's get back to the topic. When I was on the intercity road last night, clicks from the engine suddenly started to come. At first, it was light, then something increased as if it was worth the propeller. the gas falls from 4th gear to 2nd gear on a slight slope, a terrible black smoke comes out and the masters were throwing soot on the floor in the shop, and when I load it on the engine, it clicks, kicks in slightly and shakes the car.

vehicle connected to the computer no problem turbo checked turbo hose hdi boxed hose changed on the turbocharged no problem no injectors looked no problem no more hoses were looked at (a long chrome pipe behind the air filter) no problem day did not catch up tomorrow we will open the top of the engine and look at the valves eccentric shaft they said we will check.

Have you had such a problem between you?

or any idea?

tomorrow I will show it to other masters I could not trust such abstaining speech

thanks to everyone in advance dewilstop Up 2011-07-22 23:00:50
08.05.2020 15:52 # 2
vbmaster
My masters know better, but if you say black smoke, it seems like I need to turn on the engine, it shouldn't be the job of the turbo, but you know that I opened it, even if they don't do anything or something ...
08.05.2020 15:52 # 3
metin

stop immediately.

Show a few more places, get comments from top 5 masters. Experienced friends in our forum came together tonight, so they will help you when they are gone. Since I don't have a diesel vehicle, I don't want to mislead.
I think it may be related to the fuel and injector to fall out of traction and to smoke black smoke, although it is not certain. when it gets bad fuel, the vehicle falls out of traction, injectors are clogged etc.
write so many details that you can open the cover or something open so that friends can help you better.
You'd better write the model and equipment of the vehicle in the signature section.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 4
berk2309
why they turned to the engine, the pump settings were looked at the diesel pump
08.05.2020 15:52 # 5
dewilstopme
No, I have 2 more masters, they have gone out of the city because of the breakdown, I will show them tomorrow. started to burn excessively, so my guess is currently burning between 300 and 350
08.05.2020 15:52 # 6
berk2309
I think it can be from the pump, this is your problem, but if you have the possibility of being a motor, there is no need to look at the pump.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 7
dewilstopme
We talked about the pump if they didn't smoke black and there was no sound event, they said it was a pump, but the pump fault wouldn't blow black smoke, or rather, the car would blow without burning diesel, so the place becomes an institution when it makes full gas 1-2 times.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 8
berk2309
If the institution comes from the high engine,
08.05.2020 15:52 # 9
metin

Indeed, these kinds of troubles are caused by the injector. or the injector supplies the fuel, but since there is no combustion, I will throw the fuel out of the exhaust as it is. If this is the case, 3 of the 4 pistons will run and 4 will run out of fuel, since it will not work. Then I think that it throws raw and performance decreases because 3 pistons are working.

Talk to the master, I'm waiting for news from you.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 10
dewilstopme
yes everyone says injector, but popma injector turbo masters say there is no problem, I will go in the morning in the injectors, I will indicate the result in the evening
08.05.2020 15:52 # 11
vbmaster
Being an injector, the master told us today that if someone does not work, the car is singular and he said it was solid, it was not clear from the smoke, but I doubt the quality of the master :) he still couldn't do it :)
08.05.2020 15:52 # 12
dewilstopme
the car is singing, the performance is throwing in bad smoke, it burns, everything shows that the injector is malfunctioning, but no man says solid: D
08.05.2020 15:52 # 13
dewilstopme
Being a [QUOTE = vbmaster] injector, the master told us today, if someone does not work, the car is singles and he said it was not clear from the smoke, but I doubt the quality of the master :) still could not do it:) [/ QUOTE]

As far as I can see from your profile, you are from Ankara.

There is a pumpman orhan in the bewildering.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 14
vbmaster
I am a sister, but now I am in Konya, whatever happens to me, when it is not in Ankara, the industry is super wide but there is no master but no Konya people, but I have passed the mastery dimension, not the shopkeepers.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 15
alisuat
[QUOTE = vbmaster] either I am a brother ankara but now I am in Konya, whatever happens to me is not in Ankara, the industry is super wide, but there are no masters in Konya, but the tradesmen are not tradesmen, I passed the mastery dimension. [/ QUOTE]

my brother is up to konyada industry ankara but they do not know that they are knocking out, also if you are familiar, there is no trust my road computer was extinguished, i went to an electrician there, let's give 200 tl but i dont have a guarantee, i brought it to 750 tlye, i made 10 tly in Ankara
08.05.2020 15:52 # 16
mon
How was the engine's motion condition? when it gave the first fault. there may be a problem with valves.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 17
metin
[QUOTE = dewilstopme] yes everybody says injector but popma injector turbo masters say there is no problem, I will go in the morning in the injectors and indicate the result in the evening [/ QUOTE]
Does it disappear because the masters said nothing? Maybe the man couldn't notice.
eccentric felts will be changed in 4 masters to my motorbike oil leak. One of them squeezed the hexagon head bolt at the bottom of the seals said okay. no fat since then. If I listened to the other masters, now I can tell for sure that felts had changed.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 18
metin
[QUOTE = vbmaster] either I am a brother ankara but now I am in Konya, whatever happens to me is not in Ankara, the industry is super wide, but there are no masters in Konya, but the tradesmen are not tradesmen, I passed the mastery dimension. [/ QUOTE]
Brother and sister, you are in Konya and we have HRMNKY and kaan__ brothers. well there are masters, they will help you meet them.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 19
dewilstopme
[QUOTE = mon] How was the motor's motion condition? when it gave the first fault. there may be a problem with valves.
[/ QUOTE]

The temperature should have been around 80, my night was around 100-110
08.05.2020 15:52 # 20
dewilstopme
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = dewilstopme] yes everyone says injector, but popma injector turbo masters say no problem, I will go in the morning in the injectors in the morning and indicate the result [/ QUOTE]
Does it disappear because the masters said nothing? Maybe the man couldn't notice.
eccentric felts will be changed in 4 masters to my motorbike oil leak. One of them squeezed the hexagon head bolt at the bottom of the seals said okay. no fat since then. If I listened to the other masters, now I can tell for sure that felts had changed.
[/ QUOTE]

Today I will show you a few more places, especially for the masters who understand the injector
Page : / 4
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”