Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

exploding shock absorbers

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:49 # 1
efsanemurat
Hello friends 5 months ago, I changed the four shock absorbers of the vehicle by wearing a monroe brand 2 year warranty shock absorber, but I used it for 3 months and then realized that it felt as if there were no shock absorbers in the car. We went to the place with a master, we changed 4 of the guarantees, of course, the front layout was a complete maintenance, but the car has not been 2 weeks yet, the irregularity has started, the back started to play again, it started to hit it again, I looked at it thoroughly today, and the left rear shock absorber was completely oiled and it was like I was wondering now. I wonder if the shock absorbers I have got a fake, I have a problem that I do not know in the car, the shock absorber is constantly blowing. Could it be related or may it have lost its springs feature? I do not know exactly.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 2
toga406
I think there are many vehicles due to the problematic size difference of the shock absorbers, I am complaining like you for the first time in the market. Look at getting your money back
08.05.2020 16:49 # 3
feline
Why do not you take it in the original, you also insist on monroe get the money when it changes from the warranty, I think, go to the original install, I changed the shock absorbers, I have been using the original for 2 years.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 4
efsanemurat
what is the brand of the original? I do not have many places where I am, let me finalize the return job and order from the net.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 5
feline
brand of original orginal :)) send a private message to falcon peugeot it tells you the necessary information and price
08.05.2020 16:49 # 6
oguzhan29
Let's not spoil the original of the car in layouts and teams, then such problems arise and the efficiency is not taken.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 7
sercinho
newsletter or cone brand & nbsp; I would recommend you to install the amariator. Your problem will be solved. You can install it originally.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 8
toga406
heed the advice
08.05.2020 16:49 # 9
efsanemurat
I am listening to the advice from you all the time, they had said that the monroen was good, the best brand in the master said, the monroe, where I am, no one understands the pejoes, I just traveled 60 km by car, the car seems as if there is no damper, it is very uncomfortable, it makes me feel the smallest pits. I'll give it to me and bring it to me. Thank you in the advice.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 10
osman_bora
take my original and make the rot setting after this process.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”