Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

expert decision has been released

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:44 # 1
seiko35
After a long break, friends said, let's give the car 3 days ago, the experimental decision will be given, let us give 7.500 TL.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 2
sonerkyl
You have the right to submit experiments like this, and you can ask for an independent exper. of course the process will take a little longer. Let's say good.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 3
seamad
Serkan hello, I looked at the list that you sent to me, the side industry and equivalent parts are given in traffic damages, or a turnkey repair price is taken from several services, if the number given by the adjuster does not meet the repair of your vehicle, you can submit our vehicle, you can say that you have an alternative option, Izmir If you go here you can go to the General Service, if the parts damaged on your vehicle are original, your vehicle can be repaired without any problem by using the original parts. It is done very easily, the parts prices of the service are the original parts prices and without discount, the service will also apply a discount on it :) greetings ...
08.05.2020 19:44 # 4
seiko35
I understand, brother, thank you for your attention.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”