Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Expansion vessel oily substance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
17.12.2020 18:12 # 1
Karacocuk24
Hello friends, first of all, I would put antifreeze in my 206 1.4 gasoline automatic vehicle before, this time I had to ride with water for 6 months, then I put antifreeze 1 month later, a rainy layer was formed on the inner wall of the expansion cabin, but there is no deterioration in the water, it looks green with the help of a plastic crotch. I could not understand it is the color of mixing oil and water, but when I touch my finger, it is not like a gel, it has a strange consistency inside it, there are mini mini rust pieces inside and my finger did not get oiled. Prill prill on the car door misfire and no problem in its performance, I check the oil, no increase or decrease I went to one thermostat Inside the gasket of the oil cooler is gone, he said, let's renew it, the other said that this is not something with the oil vapor, he said another gasket is burnt or there is cracked in the block. They say it has come to the kivam Karacocuk242020-12-17 18:19:42
17.12.2020 18:16 # 2
sonerkyl
hello probably because rust dissolves dirt. Before such operations, if possible, it would be better to change the water and open the thermostat for a while and then change the anti-freeze.
17.12.2020 18:24 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] hello probably because rust dissolves dirt. Before such operations, if possible, it would be better to change the water, open the thermostat, then change the antifreeze a little. should I use up and then add new antifreeze? By the way, would the quality of the antifreeze affect
15.06.2021 21:43 # 4
Karacocuk24
Before my problem was resolved, oil was accumulating in the continuous expansion cabin and there were problems such as slightly swollen hoses and the heater not heating. The problem is that the gasket of the thermostat box is gone, because there are those who do not know, in that box, a part of the crankshaft coincides and there is the engine oil section, when the gasket is gone, oil vapor etc. There is a problem when it provides a pass, the ready gasket is not sold, I solved my problem with the liquid gasket, many repairmen, the block cracked gasket burned.
18.06.2021 14:30 # 5
talip206
Well done, sir. Can we dismantle this? Is there anything we should pay particular attention to?
Is it necessary to completely drain the engine oil beforehand?
23.06.2021 21:48 # 6
Karacocuk24
Sir, we came across you on youtube before, you remember about this problem, maybe you don't need to drain the oil, I had it in the mechanic, I sanded it and replaced it with a new liquid gasket. I took it to the master to see if it would be okay, the master said it's not related to this, but with this oiling situation, I did not switch to LPG, there was a slight swelling in the hose. I didn't clean it before, it was in molasses color, now it gives off residues left in the corner on the edge of the hoses, it is in the color of antifreeze, of course, it was filling up once a week, now it is 2 months, but it gives less than half of the weekly dollar, I will completely clean it this summer
03.07.2021 14:06 # 7
talip206
Yes, I did. It has a price of 4 5 liras. It cleans oil, rust, lime, whatever. It's already a liquid substance. Pour it into the expansion vessel when the engine is well warmed up. There's no harm.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”