Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Exit to the vehicle from vin (chassis) number especially

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:25 # 1
meteora
I've been looking for a long time like this site, but I couldn't find it, maybe it is a known thing, but maybe I leave it here because I can help. First, we become a member of the site and then we select the tool and enter the vin number, so we can find out what kind of altarnator such as how to insert the factory output features screws. meteor 2017-06-22 17:46:13
08.05.2020 20:25 # 2
uzunca961
[QUOTE = meteora] I've been looking for a long time, it's a site like this, but I couldn't find it, maybe it's a known thing, but maybe I leave it here to help. First, we become a member of the site and then we select the tool and enter the vin number, so we can find out what kind of altarnator such as how to insert the factory output features screws.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you teacher. But the part of how I disassemble it I know was paid uzunca961 2017-06-23 01:15:27
08.05.2020 20:25 # 3
meteora
yes but there are schemes or something for the link they worked for free with the guesswork or something, my bidet would have been full if i found out if the service history mileage was original or accident with this vin number :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”