Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

exhaust with valve

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:25 # 1
yawruaslan
brothers, masters, brothers, hello to everyone, I have a little question.

08.05.2020 18:25 # 2
kursat3006
The master who says I will add it as soon as I know will also ask for exhaust money with valve.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 3
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = kursat3006] As I know, the master who says I will add later will also ask for exhaust money with valve. [/ QUOTE]

thank you bro my brother :)
08.05.2020 18:25 # 4
technonizm
Hi, I had a commanded system installed in my original exhaust system in bostancı auto industry. there is also a backup control. so on-off keys. Pressing the on button closes the road to the last muffler, the bare pipe makes a sound, when you press the off button, it returns to its former state.
The system is as good as the engine throttle system.
The place where it is mounted is just in front of the last muffler, that is, under my driver's back seat in my car.
The price was 350TL including labor.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 5
outlaw

I HAVE ALSO WAREX VERY SATISFIED ABART EXHAUST NO LONGER MENTAL WORK, WHEN THE PROBLEM EVEN PROBLEMS ..

I RECOMMEND THE EXHAUST I HAVE TURNED THE VOES AS V6 IS CLOSE, I HAVE TURNED OFF, SILENT LIKE A FLY ...

08.05.2020 18:25 # 6
TuNeR_32
Yes, the cops have a control in their hands, they have developed a method.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 7
herry
[QUOTE = outlaw]

I HAVE ALSO WAREX VERY SATISFIED ABART EXHAUST NO LONGER MENTAL WORK, WHEN THE PROBLEM EVEN PROBLEMS ..

I RECOMMEND THE EXHAUST I HAVE TURNED THE VOES AS V6 IS CLOSE, I HAVE TURNED OFF, SILENT LIKE A FLY ...

[/ QUOTE]

helaaaal Big smile Are you putting a buddy in the revolver? vutu vututu vutu LOL
08.05.2020 18:25 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = TuNeR_32] Yes, the cops have a method in their hands, they have a remote control, they press the car yelling directly on the control :) [/ QUOTE]

they can not understand if you make keyless button
08.05.2020 18:25 # 9
outlaw
[QUOTE = Henry] [QUOTE = outlaw]

[/ QUOTE]

helaaaal Big smile Are you putting a buddy in the revolver? vutu vututu vutu LOL
[/ QUOTE]

WHEN I HAVE 8200 SOFTWARE, I CREATE TROUBLE BUT CUT BUT GOING UP TO 6000-6500 ... Big smile

08.05.2020 18:25 # 10
herry
[QUOTE = outlaw] [QUOTE = Henry] [QUOTE = outlaw]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

WHEN I HAVE 8200 SOFTWARE, I CREATE TROUBLE BUT CUT BUT GOING UP TO 6000-6500 ... Big smile

[/ QUOTE]

Is cycle protection disabled when there is software? Shocked Does the era go away?
08.05.2020 18:25 # 11
outlaw

Is cycle protection disabled when there is software? Shocked Does the era go away?
[/ QUOTE]

NO IT WON'T BE DEACTIVED BUT IT EXTENSES AS AN EXAMPLE AT 5000 IN THE CUTTER ...

08.05.2020 18:25 # 12
herry
[QUOTE = outlaw]

[/ QUOTE]

NO IT WON'T BE DEACTIVED BUT IT EXTENSES AS AN EXAMPLE AT 5000 IN THE CUTTER ...

[/ QUOTE]

I do not have any software, but 6.5 cuts enter, is it normal? I don't see those times anyway, but when I parked last night, I said a press, when I reached 6.5, I thought it would not stop to take a new tour at the hand.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 13
outlaw
THE CUTTER SPEED ADJUSTMENT IS IMMEDIATELY IMMEDIATELY FEARING WE HAVE VERY SURFACE ON THE ROAD.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 14
herry
[QUOTE = outlaw] THE CUTTER SPEED ADJUSTMENT IS IMMEDIATELY IMMEDIATE FEAR WE HAVE VERY SURFACE ON THE ROAD OTHER DRIVERS HAVE HAD IN THE CUTTER ... [/ QUOTE]

thank you Thumbs Up
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”