Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Exhaust temperature of 206 1.6

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:31 # 1
axi206
I bought a lot of money since I bought the car, but I still had no pain: D

what do we need to do to get the fullest full sound?
08.05.2020 15:31 # 2
klemann
In order to get the fullest sound, we need to sell your car and buy a 6-cylinder BMW: D
08.05.2020 15:31 # 3
axi206
To get the fullest sound of [QUOTE = klemann], I need to sell your car urgently and buy a 6-cylinder bmw: D [/ QUOTE]

I did not find it too "Do I searched e36 for months before buying this car, I bought last plug 206. I was able to go up to 18,000 at most. In this figure, I couldn't find a clean e36 coupe.

Everyone who says otto exhaust plug has a price of 260 TL. Can I get full sound when it is worth it? There is a floor in my car but there is a smell of gas that is empty in the throat. Because

There is a small muffler in the middle. I have 42 pipes in my car
08.05.2020 15:31 # 4
Emin_Gunes
Whatever exhaust I had, I couldn't get the sound I wanted. Someone gave a loud voice, cut the sound, someone shouted, squeaked the asphalt. He put a full head on his tip. He has a remote control, now whenever I want, he yells or shuts off from the headers' exit and goes to the last muffler, he works quietly originally. Otherwise on the long road etc. the exhaust sound is not pulled at all. Finally, if you think of the headers, you will be able to feel the increased performance .. The decision is yours, good luck :) :)
08.05.2020 15:31 # 5
EmRe26
hello I have plugged JSV Bazooka, I am happy with your voice, if you search in the forum you can find it. The police have not been a problem. I went to opium 2 times, I came and came on the long road, because the car is sounding everywhere, the sound of the exhaust is not even heard: D
08.05.2020 15:31 # 6
tigerland
51 'straight pipe cat. cancellation and Gready final silencer or Supersiprint I guarantee that MAGNUM will get a very nice sound :))
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”