Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

EXHAUST SYSTEM (Horse & Torque)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:58 # 1
Guests

Why does the exhaust system bring horsepower and torque?

Exhaust systems of the cars produced in recent years are produced tightly in order to pass the emission tests and to avoid sound pollution.

All parts that make up the exhaust system create back pressure. Header, exhaust manifold, catalytic converters, resonators and end silencers are the source of back pressure.

What is back pressure?

With the explosions in the combustion chamber of the engine, not only the energy used to move the pistons downwards is released. At the same time, sound and heat energies are formed. The sound energy exits the combustion chamber and enters the header and moves towards the last silencer at a speed of 400-500 meters / second. Meanwhile, burnt gases enter the header at a speed of 70-100 meters / second and move towards the last muffler. Sound energy moves 5 times faster than exhaust gases. If sound energy enters a low pressure environment, it returns and encounters gases. The sound energy pushes the gases back into the combustion chamber. Meanwhile, energy loss occurs due to turbulence.

What does return exhaust gases do?

If the exhaust valve is open when the gases rotate, the combustion chamber will be filled again with some exhaust gas. This results in a smaller amount of fresh air and gasoline entering the combustion chamber. As a result, less air / gasoline mixture means less performance. If the gases turn together with sound energy, if the exhaust valve is closed, they turn back towards the last muffler.

Spore silencers, catalysts and headers are intended to reduce back pressure in the system.

WITH continue on peugeotturkey Wink
Source ::: Since I saved as World files on time, I would like to open the issues by getting support from the PC ...
STARBURAKS 2008-10-19 01:29:53
08.05.2020 13:58 # 2
Guests
I'm afraid
08.05.2020 13:58 # 3
MirakGTI
thanks for sharing
We want to see the other requirements dosyalarıda
STARBURAKS 2008-10-19 13:39:36
08.05.2020 13:58 # 4
sinan-s

Thanks for sharing ..

08.05.2020 13:58 # 5
hasimayaz

So Burak .. is a sound energy ?? Big 20smil% toBig 20smil% toBig 20smil% to

08.05.2020 13:58 # 6
danseLL
Well, my brother will have a question, I changed the exhaust 3 to 306 or 3 times.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 7
hasimayaz
Decay can be tansel .. what else can be .. after all a pile of metal ... before installing paint with heat-resistant galvanized ..
08.05.2020 13:58 # 8
danseLL
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] Decay can be tansel .. what else .. after all a heap of metal ... before installing paint with heat-resistant galvanized .. [/ QUOTE]
let me try, hasim abi..saoL.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = hasimayaz]

So Burak .. is a sound energy ?? Big 20smil% toBig 20smil% toBig 20smil% to

If you adjust the [/ QUOTE] sound, if you cannot adjust the energy, there will be dry noise Mr.Hasim AYAZ Wink
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”