Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Exhaust inspection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:06 # 1
xdesign
Finally, they massed from exhaust, uncles :) My uncle in traffic control says that I finally got you pinched. For one month, every day of Allah is in front of me, after all, fortune is today (14 February Embarrassed ) said. Short story short 3 days leave and then they wrote the examination. I am asking friends who have previous experience. If we screw the last muffler to the Remus exhaust tip;

1) Would it be difficult to isolate (after wrapping with a cloth) and trap the muffler?
2) Does it have the luxury of saying, "No, brother, this is not an exorbitant exhaust," if it is in normal vehicle sound, so to speak and not shout like an ox after the muffler is installed?

xdesign 2011-02-17 13:39:12
08.05.2020 15:06 # 2
alaaddin
"If my friend wears the original exhaust, you will cut the noise and you will not have such problems during the examination, you will not deal with the cops, do you?"
08.05.2020 15:06 # 3
xdesign
[QUOTE = alaaddin] "my friend cuts the noise and you won't experience such troubles during the examination if you wear your original exhaust, don't you mess with the cops, right?"

I never thought bro, thank you very much Confused
08.05.2020 15:06 # 4
Muhammet CAKIR
if you are going to wear the last muffler original, the sound will return to normal :)
08.05.2020 15:06 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = xdesign] In the end, they massed out of exhaust uncles :) My uncle in traffic control says that I finally got you stuck. For one month, every day of Allah is in front of me, after all, fortune is today (14 February Embarrassed ) said. Short story short 3 days leave and then they wrote the examination. I am asking friends who have previous experience. If we screw the last muffler to the Remus exhaust tip;

1) Would it be difficult to isolate (after wrapping with a cloth) and trap the muffler?
2) Does it have the luxury of saying, "No, brother, this is not an exorbitant exhaust," if it is in normal vehicle sound, so to speak and not shout like an ox after the muffler is installed?

Until today, I have been strange as someone who has always done your job with bribe-oriented methods Star
[/ QUOTE]
Sorry my friend but I condemn you for this Saturday Sinirli
I condemn the rulers, those who gave them, and those who gave them, as well.
If we continue to give us awl, they will continue to buy. so how will our country get rid of this bad situation and correct it ???
As it is hidden in different details, it happens with small steps in big changes. Rusvet is one of these steps. I think in this way because I look at many issues from a social perspective. I do not think that he will stand against this thing in his nobody whose heart is filled with feelings of homeland.
Also, as a teacher, I can never accept such pro-men ...
I see this sentence as an unfortunate explanation. I guess you shouldn't be aware that by establishing a so-called bay here, it encourages people to rusv.
We are all friends here. But, if you appreciate that, it doesn't mean that we can't peer each other, but if I broke your heart, I'm sorry about it, bro ...
Let's obey the rules, warn those who do not obey ...
As a result, if we follow the rules, there will be no problem ...
08.05.2020 15:06 # 6
koliva

In fact, these sorts go into water. I guess it could be called self-burning. I think that if a penalty can be written on the basis of a video posted on youtube, it is necessary to make a forensic follow-up about the user based on such forum posts.
Koliva 2011-02-17 12:19:11
08.05.2020 15:06 # 7
alaaddin
[QUOTE = xdesign] [QUOTE = alaaddin] "my friend cuts the noise and you won't experience such troubles during the examination if you wear your original exhaust, isn't it?"

I never thought bro, thank you very much Confused
[/ QUOTE]
I did not want to make fun of you, my friend, I just wanted to say that the shouting exos were not nice.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = Koliva]
In fact, these sorts go into water. I guess it could be called self-burning. I think that if a penalty can be written on the basis of a video posted on youtube, it is necessary to make a forensic follow-up about the user based on such forum posts.
[/ QUOTE]
something similar to what he said was on facebook :))
a poor person took a picture by moving to Ataturk and put it on facebook. One of the police officers saw this. Since the child was in dıyarbakır, he was contacted with the dıyarbakır provincial registration and he was caught in a short time and thrown inside :)))
08.05.2020 15:06 # 9
xdesign
Cecoli brother, I have said this on a previous issue. Maybe there was a wrong sentence, but my intention is not so. I have been here for a while now, but I was able to find solutions to my problems in a short time and I tried to help friends who had a problem. You're not ashamed of the cops who forced me to do so. If I can be punished for not having my first aid kit even though I have no fault, what can I do if they can just keep me under control for an hour. Also, I don't want to take the examination right now, I mean, I do not remove a lot of materials, which means that it explodes to me 300 400. The only way to prevent this is to pay that money to our brother. (they say that) Please don't get me wrong. I do not approve. I don't have things like excessive speed, alcohol, passing in red. Mine is eye-catching things. We make them from the film from the exhaust. Because the inspection is mandatory.

Aladdin hang out, man, I am not a cocky girl :)
08.05.2020 15:06 # 10
Guests
Anyway, my beautiful brother, I think you can change that message and do not have a problem with it. Such things occur as the koliva says crime.
In addition, if you do not keep the elements that show the crime like I said in your vehicle and you have the necessary equipment in your vehicle, there will be no problem. If you get in the car, you will fulfill all the requirements ... if you act like this after that, you will not have a problem with the police.
put your exhaust in the movies that you put in the original and let it have a bod curtain set in its place ...
Let me say it in the presentation without forgetting. If you are correct and complete, the polic cannot force or force you. but if you have a mistake, you can get a positive policy.
the cecol 2011-02-17 13:05:33
08.05.2020 15:06 # 11
xdesign
:)
08.05.2020 15:06 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = xdesign] :) [/ QUOTE]
come on look at the car ... Gülme
First aid kit? 2 units :)
fire-proof tube? 2 units :)
tool lover? fully equipped :)
there is more than it should be and there is nothing that should not be :))
08.05.2020 15:06 # 13
xdesign
Make one size, send 1 to your brother. You send them, I suppose I will remove the exhaust films, the air filter, the xenon, the charger.))))
08.05.2020 15:06 # 14
Guests

I will send you a first aid kit, but I do not want a fire extinguisher from me :) I will send you a soccer ball.

you do not need to insert the air filter, charger and lenses if xenon. Just make your setting Gülme
08.05.2020 15:06 # 15
xdesign
[QUOTE = cecol of]

I will send you a first aid kit, but I do not want a fire extinguisher from me :) I will send you a soccer ball.

you do not need to insert the air filter, charger and lenses if xenon. Just make your setting Gülme [/ QUOTE]

Agreed Ağlama
08.05.2020 15:06 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = xdesign] [QUOTE = cecoli]

you do not need to insert the air filter, charger and lenses if xenon. Just make your setting Gülme [/ QUOTE]

Agreed Ağlama
[/ QUOTE]
send your necessary information from private to me, and let me bring my word right away :))
but you will make a presentation too ...
you will pull the car straight. You will open the tailgate. You will get the first aid kit in one hand and you will take a picture and put it here while bouncing the ball I will send. Sırıtma
Then, without inserting the movies and exhaust from the vehicle, you will illustrate the "previous and next" states and share them with us ...
I hope it's not agreed Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:06 # 17
xdesign
[QUOTE = cecoli] [QUOTE = xdesign] [QUOTE = cecoli]

Agreed Ağlama
[/ QUOTE]
send your necessary information from private to me, and let me bring my word right away :))
but you will make a presentation too ...
you will pull the car straight. You will open the tailgate. You will get the first aid kit in one hand and you will take a picture and put it here while bouncing the ball I will send. Sırıtma
Then, without inserting the movies and exhaust from the vehicle, you will illustrate the "previous and next" states and share them with us ...
I hope it's not agreed Sırıtma
[/ QUOTE]

Brother everything is nice and I still haven't played that soccer ball's role in this solidarity. Noluyoook duh Sick

Ok let's do this in a spare time :)
08.05.2020 15:06 # 18
Guests

your friendship is the icon of sincerity :)) Sırıtma

08.05.2020 15:06 # 19
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = cecol of]

your friendship is the icon of sincerity :)) Sırıtma

[/ QUOTE] SırıtmaSırıtmaSırıtmaAlkış
08.05.2020 15:06 # 20
xdesign
Then I'll send you a plate ball, Cecoli. My sincerity and friendship is so much :)

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”