Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

exhaust flame kit

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:06 # 1
haruncoskun
first things that should and should not be in your car: if there is a catalyst it will be canceled, if not, the halay will be drawn Kahkaha if the last muffler is original, it will be replaced with abart or alias performance type exhaust, if this is the case, a halay can be pulled a second time upon request. Kahkaha if your car has a platinum ignition system (hawk, born, eagle, sparrow, old american vehicles, etc.) you should get up in the dough Kahkaha If it has an electronic ignition system, you should go to an auto electrician and have the wiper motor fitted with platinum and buy it. platinum 5 ytl exiting wiper motor 10 ytl. and then what you need to buy: coil, 5-legged relay, spark plug, spark plug cable, button (button), 5 meters of cable with proper thickness, and having a suitable salmon on the spark plug's teeth can help you find it if you don't find it all. After purchasing them, we go to an exhauster and make a hole 20-30 cm before the last muffler in the pipe before the last muffler and boil the salmon you have made in the lathe. then we go to the auto electrician and describe exactly the following: "You will show the materials in your hand, cut the cable going to the coil of the car, you will put the relay on the leg of the relay, you will connect it to the button to be mounted inside, you will supply electricity to one leg, you will connect the electric cable that will go to the coil of your car when you press the button. you will cut it and connect it to the coil that I put it back in this way. you say. and after you have done these procedures, you will throw a flame from your exhaust as follows (what needs to be done in order, otherwise, no flame will come out.):
1-While the car is stopping: first you will press the gas and increase the speed, you will pump the gas by holding the button immediately before the speed decreases, and you will stop pressing the button after 1-2 seconds. If you press the button for too long, the speed will drop too much and the engine will stop. You have to start the car again.
2-With the car in motion: we move the car first and put it in gear suitable for your speed, the higher the speed, the more flames will come out. while the car is in gear, we keep the button pressed and pump the gas continuously. If you want the car to accelerate again, just pull your finger off the button. You can do this until the car stops. those who see it may think you have opened nos. supersports cars can be fitted behind you (m3, lamborghini, porsche, ferrari etc). PLEASE BEYLER ATTENTION TO THOSE WHO DO THIS PROCESS AND EVERYONE WHO DO NOT.
"Let's obey the rules and obey the ones who don't obey"

I wish everyone a blazing day ...

Alıntıdır ...
08.05.2020 14:06 # 2
haruncoskun
probably the head of the halay who prepared the article =)
08.05.2020 14:06 # 3
haruncoskun

08.05.2020 14:06 # 4
FTH
Well, I have read this article somewhere that I have shared ..
08.05.2020 14:06 # 5
HakanGokdemir
This is not for your car alone. LOL
08.05.2020 14:06 # 6
MirakGTI
I get the flame kit, I don't get through these: D
08.05.2020 14:06 # 7
Murat
We can't even get in between the bee. Let's go over and applaud the best Big smile
08.05.2020 14:06 # 8
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = HakanGokdemir] Harun will not be in your car alone LOL [/ QUOTE]
Why shouldn't it be because of LPG?)
08.05.2020 14:06 # 9
HakanGokdemir
[QUOTE = haruncoskun] [QUOTE = HakanGokdemir] Harun will not be in your car alone LOL [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
Exactly because of having Harun LPG Tongue
08.05.2020 14:06 # 10
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = HakanGokdemir] [QUOTE = haruncoskun] [QUOTE = HakanGokdemir] Harun will not be in your car alone LOL [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
Exactly because of having Harun LPG Tongue
[/ QUOTE]
I heard that LPG vehicles were burning more than 1.5 meters when gasoline was burning more than gasoline =)
08.05.2020 14:06 # 11
ErkanKurnaz
what is harun this flame curiosity Big smile
08.05.2020 14:06 # 12
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = ErkanKurnaz] what is harun, this flame curiosity Big smile [/ QUOTE]
not purely informative my curiosity =)
08.05.2020 14:06 # 13
Murat
Come on, when do we catch fire, tell her: D
08.05.2020 14:06 # 14
Doktor
The lecture is super, I would like to be the head of the halay, as someone who was on the ready-made folklore team, but Hdi is not the job to be by car, especially with 70 hp :)
It was a good expression, thank you.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 15
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = Murat] Come on, when are we catching fire, tell her: D [/ QUOTE]
if the floor does not require cancellation, I would do it =)
08.05.2020 14:06 # 16
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = Doctor] Lecture is super, I would like to be the head of halay, as a member of the ready-made folklore team, but Hdi is not the job to be by car, especially with 70 hp :)
It was a good expression, thank you.
[/ QUOTE]
Let's do it when I get V-tec brother =)
08.05.2020 14:06 # 17
HakanGokdemir
Well, Harun said that when I talked with the person who made both the dangerous and lpg lpg, there is no need.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 18
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = HakanGokdemir] Valla Harun said that when I talked with the person who made both dangerous and lpg, lpg is not available [/ QUOTE]
When I look at the kits, it fits to vehicles with gasoline and LPG. I am their liar too.) As you already said, danger in LPG vehicle.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 19
Guests
I had a bmw wig with lpg and your guy made this incident before me when I got the car it was stuck on it but it was okay ..
In gas, the flame was throwing red while lpg was throwing blue.
As you said, it draws a lot of attention while selling it alone and getting a premium.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 20
Guests
I was very interested in Harun. Göz Kırpma
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”