Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

exhaust blowing smoke

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:07 # 1
kose
friends & nbsp; 106 & nbsp; my xs 1 6 automatic car & nbsp; & nbsp; started to smoke & nbsp; some say it burns fat & nbsp; white blade smoke & nbsp; I am thinking about circling, how can it be leaked & nbsp; If I need it, do I know the smoke in the bag?
08.05.2020 16:07 # 2
Guests
what's your vehicle ???
08.05.2020 16:07 # 3
kose
vehicle's km & nbsp; 149000
08.05.2020 16:07 # 4
Guests
If the Vehicle Throws White Smoke, It Means Burning Oil ... It Is Nothing Normal But The Top Cover I Think It Will Be Rectified ... Get Well.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 5
deamod
My colonel has white smoke coming out of the car, there is burning fat but before that I had put 15 40 oil on the recommendation of a USTA, then I found out that 10 40 had to be put on yesterday, since I put the oil yesterday, I did not realize that my car has to be a top cover recipe at 184000 km < br>
08.05.2020 16:07 # 6
mehmet eren
Do not burn oil when there is black smoke
08.05.2020 16:07 # 7
ByHack
I know that it burns white-gray smoke when it burns oil in me. occurs when black fumes are escaped, especially if diesel dies in bad fuel or raw without burning the fuel completely.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 8
aslanparcasi
When the car burns oil, the exhaust smoke turns blue. The gasket may be burnt, especially if there is white smoke in the morning. No water vapor you call white smoke? Or there is a narrative error between white and blue smoke. Also, when you put 10-40 in the vehicle that burns 15-40 l of oil, fat burning will increase. Because the oil will be thinned and will enter the combustion chamber more easily.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 9
Guests
If there is water loss in the vehicle, there may even be cracks in the blocks, but if the water does not decrease, if the oil mixes with fuel and burns oil, there may be a crack in the top cover, there may be gaskets.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 10
Guests
After putting a little too much oil on our friend's ford focus before the feast recently, a white smoke came out from the exhaust, the repairman burns the excess oil, let's shoot the excess will be improved, just like he said it was too much, the repairman took the car. I mean, the oil you see is burning out and the color is white, but I don't know how it would be when this was caused by any malfunction.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 11
loiz
I want to consult here to avoid reopening the issue ..
now my vehicle is 115 thousand km. last week, they added an oil additive called boron power to the industry in the industry. Max die started to give warning and the car started to smoke white smoke. There is no problem with the draft, I have read a post on a page saying `` when the boron is put, black smoke threw, then cut off '' and nbsp; why is it solved?
08.05.2020 16:07 # 12
Guests
The boron may disassemble and burn the soot in the injector and other parts. Continue for a while, I think that there is no harm in black smoke anyway, there is no problem like filter replacement, or if there is no problem in the draft from the diesel, do not worry. I think the engine does not get too close to 5000, I think it is down to 2500, HuseyinTurk 2011-10-09 13:42:05
08.05.2020 16:07 # 13
loiz
I normally use the vehicle without over 2,500dd or even without knocking without shifting the gears. Due to the fact that there is smoke coming out, when I give gas in the parking lot, it throws as the speed increases. Hopefully, as you say, the institutions are dismantling. There is also white smoke at the moment. There is too much oil to warm up. I will ignore it.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 14
Guests
If it is constantly throwing, it may be from the fuel. When my car is rooting the gas, but it does not blow continuously, it does not blow constantly.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 15
loiz
Somebody who knows my father. If the boron is cleaning the engine, it will disassemble the injectors and we will change it if necessary, continue to use it for now, it will not cause any problems. Bakıcaz.inş.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 16
sedataksu
It is normal for diesel vehicles to throw black smoke at high speeds. If there is excess oil, it discharges because it will be mixed with fuel from the seals. When the vehicle burns oil, blue smoke will be discharged. White smoke will generally be present if there is water in the fuel. If you look at the mobility indicator, the temperature will decrease a little. If the vehicle is high and the vehicle is used at low speed, it may be dry. If this is the easiest way, remove the suction manifold or remove it. You can see the benefits if you do this before the long road.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 17
loiz
a fuel additive is being used at the moment right now..but I do not cycle too much..very rare..time over time? suction manifold in a place that can be easily removed? as far as i know behind the engine
08.05.2020 16:07 # 18
zavur
Friends & nbsp; beware of the car without oil & nbsp; additive & nbsp; the cousin, because they fill the gaps in them & nbsp; agents & nbsp; have a solid car & nbsp; damage & nbsp; It gives. & nbsp; Put inherited oil & nbsp;
zavur 2011-10-13 14:45:01
08.05.2020 16:07 # 19
OkaN
my car 202 thousand mh mahal hour hour grams no blowing we do our maintenance & nbsp; "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:07 # 20
loiz
[QUOTE = ezelefe] [QUOTE = loiz] I would like to consult from here to avoid reopening the subject ..
now my vehicle is at 115 thousand km. Last week, they added a oil called boron power to the vehicle. When the boron is placed, since they filled the oil up to the level, the needle of the vehicle started to give warning of the oil level, and the vehicle started to smoke white smoke. The car throws serious black smoke when it is loaded up from the cycle.There is no problem in the traction. >
it was my friend who wrote this. when I put it first he did it in me and then cut it. Let me come and look at it, if there is a problem with your vehicle, I will cover the cost of your entire engine.
trouble fixes afterwards
[/ QUOTE]

I hope you cut it brothers. There is a way up to the injector change. I'm a guy with a psychic.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”